NICO meet Louisville wildly successsful!

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

NICO meet Louisville was a blast.

Even though our total of seven cars wasn't huge, it was still a blast!:DEveryone was super nice, we all couldn't stop talking to each other about our cars.

We had (in order of descending age):

-1991 Infiniti Q45 (stock, ivory pearl quartz exterior, tobacco beige interior, gorgeous shape ) belonging to KYQ45 , Mark (NICO)

-1991 Infiniti Q45 (mine with the mods as stated in my signature)

-1998 Nissan 200SX SER(black over grey, with a "mod" to store his bike inside, ie front passenger seat removed), belonging to Tommy1 from Louisville streets.com

-1998 Nissan 200SX SER(black sharp Front, rear, center bodykit plus exhaust+spoiler)belongs to Brandon, a passerby we drafted into the meet.

-Last gen Maxima SE (forgot the year:oface, superblack exterior over anthracite leather interior, in great shape, former auto with a 5 speed conversion) belongng to Harold from Louisville Streets.com

-2002 Nissan Sentra SER Spec V with gorgeous lava seating surfaces and anthracite lumbars, dark grey/silver exterior, with beautiful gunmetal grey 17 inch wheels) belonging to 1fastSentra from Louisvillestrets.com

-2002 Nissan Maxima SE, a mere 2 and a half months old, not even had it's first oil change yet, also dark grey,those 2k2 Maxima headlights look awesome!! belonging to TonyVQ from NICO and Maxima.org

I went there early in case anyone was early.

At 11am sharp TonyVQ showed up in his 2k2 Maxima.it was a lot of fun to compare our cars especially for me as his car is so incredibly new.Shortly after TonyVQ, 1fastSentra showed up with his spec V.

What an interesting car!Looks awesome too, and the seats say SPORT with their clearly great lumbar support.

Mark (KYQ45) and Harold showed up at around 1pm, and were still fresh when the rest of us had been catching some rays (or sunburn for some of us).

Their cars rounded our meet out well.

And we all then gushed some more about each others cars and took turns drving each others cars, with some gusto.

After some more driving, talking, tanning we were all in an excellent mood.As a couple of our guys left, Tommy, Harold, Tony, 1fastSentra and myself decided we were going to drive to the otehr side of town to crash the local Honda "meat" (he,he).:pface

This was going on at about teh same time as ours except a bit later, so we drove to the park were they were having it.On the way Harold took the chnace to take of pics and video of some of our cars running on the interstate.

When we made it to the local Honda hangout it was deserted, they must have not had a good meet..

So we decided to end the day at the local "Hooters".

With some more car-gushing we entertained each other with our own stories from the Louisville speed scene, many of which involved local law enforcment..;)

By the time we left "Hooters", it was 6 o'clock, making this a seven hour meet!

We are already tentatively planning another meet.Maybe in late september one of the last warm weeknds of the year.Tommy thinks that he can get tons of 200SX guys to come out and I know the 240SX'ers will be there in force next time.

Fred...:)

PalmerWMD

I spent an hour writing this up, how come no-one is reading it, or commenting?

Fred...:(

KY_Q45

> I spent an hour writing this up, how come no-one is reading it, or commenting?

I read it Fred! :ylsuper

You are right about it being a blast. I hadn't planned to attend, because of a conflict in the morning, but I'm glad you all decided to brave the heat until I could make it. When I got on Dixie Hwy, I was watching the bar parking lots for Q45s, since I figured you would have already headed inside.:)

Hopefully next time it will be cooler (weather wise) ... we could meet at Tom Sawyer Park and grill out. I plan to have the body work done on my Q within the next month, so it won't detract in the next meet's pictures.

...Mark

Meet Group Shot (uncompressed 788 KB)

PalmerWMD

KYQ45,

Thanks I was really glad when you showed up and also glad we didn't leave earlier.

For the rest of the club The pic linked in the above post,from the viewers left:

Harold with the Max.Me with the IvoryQ45KYQ45 with the white Q45TonyVQ with his 2k2 MaximaOneQuickSentra with his 02 Spec VTommy1 with his 98 200SX SER

Fred...:)

Mayhem_J30
Car: Ummm...My Car

when did you guys decide on what day to have it? i've been in north carolina for a week.

TonyVQ, i'm whoopin' ya when i get back to work! :chainsaw

Repo Man
Car: '15 RAM 1500, 4x4

palmerwmd wrote:I spent an hour writing this up, how come no-one is reading it, or commenting?

Fred...:(
I'm reading it! And even responding! I've been offline all weekend due to normal weekend projects and otherwise.

I'm glad the meet went well. I wish I could have been there, but I had to help my mom with my grandparents' house on Saturday. There will be several of us from Indy come to the next meet if I can get a week or two notice to get everyone together. End of September sounds good, if not before.

Andy

theTony
Car: umm.....Cars??

Mayhem_J30 wrote:when did you guys decide on what day to have it? i've been in north carolina for a week.

TonyVQ, i'm whoopin' ya when i get back to work! :chainsaw
Quit goin on so many vacations, maing!!!! :twins

I think it was decided what day we were gonna have it after you were already on your way to NC. Hopefully next time you can make it. It sucks when things like vacations and friends getting married on meet days interferes!!! :bash

Anyways, it was a good time! My sunburned neck proves it! It was great meeting everyone too. I'm definately looking forward to the next one! :dogpile

OneFastStanza
Car: '02 SE-R Spec V, '92 Stanza, '97 Maxima, '04 Vue Redline. '04 F250

:confused: Oh Fred, my screen name is OneFastStanza, not 1FastSentra, just so noone is confused.:)

Nismo240sxt
Car: Autocross, working on cars, hanging out, etc...

Sorry, I couldn't make it. I will make it out to the next one. I will be at the LS meet this sunday the 18th. Sounds like everyone had a blast.

Josh

Return to “General Chat”