NICO dyno day - Sunday Aug. 12th - APG Performance in Chicago.

Including ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, MN, IA, MO, and WI
Eikon
Car: 71 240z, 93 Supra TT

Join us Sunday Aug. 12th for NICO Dyno Day.

We've got a great deal worked out for NICO members in the midwest region. In association with the Galesburg, IL NICO Meet, we've arranged for a dyno day.

See this thread for info on the Friday and Saturday portions of the meet. zerothread/235233

Here's the deal for the dyno day.

Location:APG Performance359 East Potter RoadWooddale, IL. 60191630-350-8981

Thanks to Mike (S13FX) for organizing an awesome discount for us. Get this: $45 for 3 runs, with the option for additional runs at $10 each (time permitted).

This is a dyno testing session.. not a dedicated tuning session. So you will not have much time to tweak and adjust and tune while there.

We'll slot 3 people per hour. Starting at 9:00 AM. Ideally, if we can get 30 people signed up from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm, we'll have a full slate.

Preference will be given to people who live further away. We don't want to stick someone with a 10 hour drive home to a 5:00PM dyno time..

*Note - We need to get 20 people to sign up for this to work out. If we get more than 25 people, the cost might come down a bit.

Please reply to this thread with a post including your interest in this event, your email address, and your time preference.

Any questions, please email me. Eikond (at) gmail.com

sk8elenex92
Car: s14 kouki

This is posted in the wrong reason move it to Central region. APG is in IL

Gold Digger
Car: Current:
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec Midnight Purple
1990 Nissan Laurel Club S Turbo Two Tone Pearl

sk8elenex92 wrote:This is posted in the wrong reason move it to Central region. APG is in IL
It's here because it coincides with my thread for the Drag Night/BBQ that I posted.

I posted it in the midwest becuase, most of the time, Illinois is condidered the "Midwest" and I was to dumb to realize when I posted that Illinois is actually in the "Central" region.

Eikon
Car: 71 240z, 93 Supra TT

Dyno day is cancelled due to lack of interest.

Sorry everyone. We'll try again next year.

Return to “Midwest Region”