NICO.com is up

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
maxnix
Car: 1995 Infiniti Q45
1995 Infiniti Q45t
2000 Infiniti Q45

Don''t know if most members have noticed but the board is now available at the old http://www.nissaninfiniticlub.com URL.

This is good because I met a gentleman and his wife today at the Costco tire shop. When someone asks about tires in 215/65-15 size, my ears shot right up.

They have a very nice 1990 with 86K, cream (pearl) exterior with dealer installed Fittipaldi whells and Sony CD. Allowed he had done little beyond regular maintenance, and was unconcerned about timing chain replacement. I cringed and did my best to explain why it was a matter of when and not if.

Tried to encourage him to visit Scottsdale site to obtain parts for his original suspension for Christmas as it seems to be "wandering." Tagged him with my next to last NICO sticker. Thanks AZhitman and SD.

Bottom line, everyone here needs more NICO stickers, and I for one will pay for them so these cars are conserved and cherished, not trashed.

Return to “General Chat”