Next Southern Cali Meet???

Including HI and CA
Anand

So guys... who's in and when are we going to meet up???

yeswepromise

i'm in! i have nlo idea when or where it should be but i'm in already:) we should meet up soon though.

drifter
Car: Drifting, cars, etc.

Yeah! Let's meet up soon...then I can show you guys my new S13....hehe long live the 5 spd! Haha!

yeswepromise

ah Bryan there you are. i want to see your new car!

Anand

for real.... did you ever sell your car??? damn you traitor! =) we'll meet up soon...

Anand

on a great note... I just picked up my J30 VLSD!!!!

Hey Ryan... you think you and your friends can help me put it in??? let me knoe when you and they will have some time so we cna get this sucker in!! I can't wait ,,....he he he he...

BuudWeizErr

You guys just tell me when and where and I'm there.

On another note, Anand, I just called Alex and he said he would talk to his brother to see how much and when they could have the time. He is gonna call me back.

You met Alex at the show, remember him.

Anand

yea, I remember him... damn yo.. he's gonna charge me??? I figured, I'll swing by with a 6 pack and we can chill and I would learn how to do it and work on it with them... oo well... as long as i can afford it.. =) let me know... it's all good.. they were nice guys... The rear strut bar that they made looked like it was made profesionally...

Holisticbeatz

Anytime in mid-May would be good for me. I'm thinking let's just have another Krispy Kreme meet or something.

My car is still out of commission. However, I'll be reinstalling my clutch in early May, so hopefully I'll get it in right the 2nd time. It took me about 8 hours the first time. Let us know when and where you plan on doing the LSD install.

BuudWeizErr

Black240 wrote:yea, I remember him... damn yo.. he's gonna charge me??? I figured, I'll swing by with a 6 pack and we can chill and I would learn how to do it and work on it with them... oo well... as long as i can afford it.. =) let me know... it's all good.. they were nice guys... The rear strut bar that they made looked like it was made profesionally...

Yeah dude, they do really good work. If you go to their house, you'll see what I'm talking, the cars that they have built. Alex's Z was built almost 100% by the two of them. And they did my exhaust manifold and turbo gasket when it failed on me (like a week after I got it running).

But yeah, they don't really have jobs, just school, so they make money on the side doing **** like this, but if they do it, they'll do a really good job on it anyways, so theres no reason not to.

Anand

i saw their work.. i don't doubt it at all... I'm just saying, I hope they are resonable.. you kno.. it's all good.. if they do this kind ofthing on the side then i don't mind paying them.. i mean they are gonna get all down and dirty with my car... so just let me know how much they plan on charging me. i'm also going to ask this one shop i know.... thankx for asking for me...

drifter

Still tryin to sell the car....sigh....:(

Holisticbeatz

drifter wrote:Still tryin to sell the car....sigh....:(

Still no takers? that sucks, I thought someone would've jumped on it already.

drifter

Yeah well....you'd be surprised how many people out there have lowballed me already....damn....

mickee
Car: car

im new to the baords and would like to meet other 240sx enthusiast/driver/owner/lover whatever you guys are... i want to have a network going... if i need something i can check with you guys and if you guys ever need anything i can most likely help.....

i have tons of hookups and know people in the industry... if you need some help im here to provide some assistance....

mickee

and might i add... sorry for such short notice... speedoptions.com also have monthly meets, i would suggest meeting there also... there is Zero tolerance for idiots burnouts or anything that is realting to disturbing the peace...

It is at huntington beach .... if any are interested i will post the location.....

drifter

mickee wrote:im new to the baords and would like to meet other 240sx enthusiast/driver/owner/lover whatever you guys are... i want to have a network going... if i need something i can check with you guys and if you guys ever need anything i can most likely help.....

i have tons of hookups and know people in the industry... if you need some help im here to provide some assistance....

Welcome to the boards!

Can you find me someone who wants to buy a 98 240SX? It's a long shot, but it's worth a try...:)

Holisticbeatz

drifter wrote:Yeah well....you'd be surprised how many people out there have lowballed me already....damn....

Can I give you $5,000 in cash and a Xbox for your S14? ;)

bustav13t
Car: Learning, Driving

Yea, let's meet up soon and make it snappy!!

mickee

hey no prob..... ill most likely eb able to find you a buyer.....

jsut give me the specs and other stuff i need to know... i just cant go around telling people about a car i dont have info for....

yeswepromise

mickee and bust have the same avatar.i'm still not sure if i can go to H.B friday.

BuudWeizErr

mickee wrote:and might i add... sorry for such short notice... speedoptions.com also have monthly meets, i would suggest meeting there also... there is Zero tolerance for idiots burnouts or anything that is realting to disturbing the peace...

It is at huntington beach .... if any are interested i will post the location.....

I will never go to a Speedoptions meet. They screwed me and some of my friends, so I will never participate in anything that will better speedoptions.

Anand

Hey now.. let's stay focused on one thing at a time.. back to me! =) Ryan.. what did Alex say about the diff??

drifter

mickee wrote:hey no prob..... ill most likely eb able to find you a buyer.....

jsut give me the specs and other stuff i need to know... i just cant go around telling people about a car i dont have info for....

The info is in my signature...thanks McKee.

Stock-S13

forget waiting till D1 iam in when and where? i wanna go i have been up to nothing lately and quite frankly iam tired of it.. oh so who's in for D1 janet and some other people might want to meet up to so what should i tell them, the regulars are in for sure right? (brian,bryan,Anand,ryan).. so whats up life plaza again, i might go down there this weekend so let me know whats up?hopefully it doesn't rain like last time=(...

Edgar

Anand

where have you been edgar?? long time no see on the boards

yeswepromise

if you go to life any weekend night you will probably find some car people there.

Stock-S13

oh and bryan i guess you dont want that zenki i was telling you about over here huh? oh well i told the guy to hold just in case, but i havent talked to you for a while..but yeah MEET! get one going doent that nite kids have on like every other day? let me know guys.. my number is 909 887-9450 just ask for me ill be home at lik 3'ish. iam at school today so i thought i would venture no this thing you call "postwhoring" much like that Sirmix allot Anand did...=)

Edgar

mickee

so is this krispy kreme the one by schabarum park??

by la puente mall?? some of my SRO buddies said they crashed one of your meets....

well if its that place im down to go.... let me know when .. or if you go to that life palce... let me know how to get there.....

Bud... if you dont mind either pm me or hit me up on aim what happen with SO...

yeswepromise

Quote »"postwhoring" [/quote] never heard of it

Return to “California Region”