NEXT KC NISSAN MEET Sat 1/28!!!

Including ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, MN, IA, MO, and WI
Dano
Car: '05 Nismo Frontier CC / '95 240sx base

Yay, Dan finally got the info up... some already knew about and i've just been busy... so if u don't come based on short notice, I understand. I'll give u guys at least 2 weeks notice on the next one.

WHEN: Saturday, January 28th, 2:00pm, then about 5ish we'll make our way to SADDLERS (Nascart) for some indoor carting for whoever wants to since u guys seem to like going there

WHERE: Old Chicago, 119th and Strangline, Right off I-35, in Olathe, just south of I-435/I-35 interchange. Then Saddlers is just down strangline just before 135th.

WHY: Because I keep getting an excellent response from u guys and keep getting asked 'When's the next one?!' ....and I'm just elated about that!

Like the last one, I'll have a few posters and shirts to giveaway, but if u won an item at a meet, your inneligible to win that particular item again since I only have a limited supply, so just let me know if u get picked and have already won it b4. I'll try and remember to bring some NICO tagging cards so u guys can get more ppl on here participating!

I'll be parking out towards Michaels away from the restaurant as there's more chance of us being able to park together.

As Always, no stupid **** in the parking lot, we like to be able to hold these meets.

If you need driving directions:*Click Here*

Hope to see u there!

-Dan

Dano

FWIW, I have better things to spend my money on than karting right now so I wont be driving, but the arcade has my name on it

-Dan

freakonaleash1187
Car: '93 300ZX N/A, '97 200SX SE

i will be there. its about time there is another meet, and the back end of my Z looks a littel different this time.

SilviaSativa
Car: '93 240sx

Gonna be there, for sure. We'll see what the job-status is before spending money at Saddlers

edit Start a new job Monday, I'm definitely competing at Saddlers
Modified by SilviaSativa at 5:49 PM 1/20/2006

Dano

Old Chicago has been notified with a rough headcount of our arrival around 2:00pm, names under Dan.

-Dan

Return to “Midwest Region”