News on Free Speech.

A place for intelligent and well-thought-out discussion involving politics and associated topics. No nonsense will be tolerated at all.
LaggyFR

Infowars.com/show Free Speech is under attack. Inform yourself on what's going on.

Repo Man
Car: '15 RAM 1500, 4x4

Infowars? Really?

LaggyFR

I used to listen to them years ago, and thought the same thing. Now I listen to them and its a lot easier to listen to. Still intense, but its real to Alex Jones, and its real to me, that's how I see the concern.

mixeds14
Car: 240

Oh my goodness, lol

LaggyFR

Infowarsstore.com products are the best stuff a normal person can get. I've taken some, and thought they were fantastic.

LaggyFR

Image These are most of the products I've taken from this line. The one of the left is still not even half gone, its three liquid drops a serving, and has 200 servings a bottle. Our bodies are really deficient in Iodine. This is THE BEST quality you can get.

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

LaggyFR wrote:Infowarsstore.com products are the best stuff a normal person can get. I've taken some, and thought they were fantastic.
You've really gone off topic here. If you want to plug their products, you're in the wrong forum area.

LaggyFR

Well, the thing is I exactly havn't, your right though about me doing a bit of spamming, though. As I explain, This site Infowars.com, makes its money by selling a product, they use an extremely popular advertising tool called AdRoll. AdRoll took them down because they think they were putting out Fake news and the like. Its actual free speech violation by AdRoll at Infowars. So I started out and still am helping them advertise and inform you on whats going on. Free Speech Violation. They are trying to make the up 5 million dollars projected, "on the graph" that they were planning on making from Infowar's AdRoll advertisements. I really do believe in the products and I ask for the help to make back some of the this money for them. They are all on sale and the best qaulity of stuff you can get out there. If you have any questions about the products I will be glad to answer them. to reiterate, Infowars radio station has turned into an Advertisement for like a day, because of what happened to them concerning free speech.

Bubba1
Car: 2003 Nissan 350z
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

Yes, I suppose you could technically call your pill plugging free speech, but it's also unauthorized advertising. And unauthorized advertising is unacceptable here and "trumps" your free speech. (pun intended). On a side note, a pill called "Knock out" sounds more like a drug that inhibits free speech than promote it, though it might make sense listening to some of Alex Jones' rants. ;) j/k . Joking aside, please feel free to comment on political topics, you can even reference an infowars.com article if you want, assuming it's relevant. But please stop with the unauthorized advertising. Any questions, please PM me. This thread is now locked.

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

‘This Is Why You Don’t Mix Steroids with Peyote!’

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... eyote.html

Z

Return to “Politics Etc.”