Newest EX info

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
mikek

Hi all,

As far as the rumors I've heard, The new CUV is the EX35 it will be released with the VQ35HR engine from the 2007 G35 Sedan. It will make 300 HP, and all the technology that was discussed at the autoshow will be present, except for the liquid crystal glass roof technology. apparently they were having final production issues and opted to hold off on that feature.

Pricing wise the EX is supposed to have release pricing $2-3k less than the FX. I've already taken several pre-orders for this new CUV. It's going to be a hot addition to the Infiniti lineup.

I will do my best to keep everyone up to date.

mikek

This was in an Infinit press release last month:

2008 Infiniti EX35 Luxury Crossover SUV

Infiniti’s newest nameplate, the EX35, is scheduled to go on sale in December 2007. Previewed as the near-production EX Concept at the 2007 New York International Auto Show, the all-new EX will feature two exciting new technologies – the Lane Departure Prevention (LDP) system and Around View Monitor.

The LDP system takes Infiniti’s existing Lane Departure Warning system one step further by utilizing Vehicle Dynamic Control to assist drivers in maintaining their travel lane if unintentional drifting is detected. Infiniti’s Around View Monitor allows for a full 360-degree view around the perimeter of the vehicle to assist the driver in parallel parking in tight spaces.

The all-new Infiniti EX35’s exterior design is attuned to its performance coupe soul with sleek lines that portray speed, grace and finesse. It also offers an invigorating and engaging interior environment that is both indulgent and inspiring.

Detailed specifications and information on the all-new EX35 will be released at a later date.

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”