Newby

The club for Nissan Maxima and Infiniti I30 / I35 owners, and the official home of Maxima Club of America!
Ferb
Car: 2010 Nissan Maxima

Hello everyone new member and new to Nissan. I recently purchased a 2010 Nissan Maxima which I like so far. It was not bought to be my everyday ride, that would be me 97 F150, but have been driving it a lot just to get used to it and how everything operates.It runs good and looks decent no dents but has a lot of clear coat issues. But that is probably a symptom of driving in the deep south. I haven't figured out how to tell which sub-model it is S or SV. But I ma not sure there is much difference besides the options. I hope to learn a lot about it here. Thanks. Ferb

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

:welcome:

The SV has leather seats and 9 speaker BOSE system.
2010 Nissan Maxima Press Kit
# # # # # # # # #
Two Well-Equipped Models
The 2010 Maxima is offered in two well-equipped models. In addition to the long list of standard features found on every Maxima 3.5 S model, Maxima 3.5 SV adds leather-appointed sport seats, Bose® premium audio system with 9 speakers (including two subwoofers and a center channel speaker), XM® Satellite Radio, HomeLink® Universal Transceiver, fog lights and outside mirrors with turn signal indicators.

A number of packages are also offered, including the Sport Package with sport-tuned suspension, 19-inch wheels, rear spoiler, High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon headlights, heated outside mirrors with reverse tilt-down feature, automatic entry/exit system with two-driver memory, heated front seats and steering wheel, paddle shifters, metallic link trim, premium leather-appointed seats and more.

The Premium Package includes the Dual Panel Moonroof with rear roof window and front and rear power retractable sunshades, High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon headlights, heated outside mirrors with reverse tilt-down feature, automatic entry/exit system with two-driver memory, heated front seats and steering wheel, paddle shifters, premium leather-appointed seats, Eucalyptus wood-tone trim, 7.0-inch color monitor, 2.0GB Music Server, RearView Monitor and more.

Tech Packages are available for Maxima SV, SV Sport and SV Premium and include an advanced Nissan Hard Drive Navigation System with Voice Recognition, 9.3GB Music Box Hard Drive, XM NavTraffic® with Real-Time Traffic Information, XM NavWeather (XM® subscription required, sold separately), streaming audio via Bluetooth technology, 7.0-inch touch screen color monitor and DVD playback capability.

Other available packages include a Monitor Package, High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Headlight, Cold Package and 19-inch Summer Tires.

Return to “Maxima Forum & I30 / I35 Forum”