newbie sentra se owner.

A great resource for Nissan Sentra, Infiniti G20, 200sx, Pulsar, NX1600, NX2000, Tsuru, Primera and Sunny owners.
mightymike
Car: 01 sentra se

i think this is cool, a website just for nissan's. my first car was a 85 sentra i bought for 500 bucks. i drove that hunk of crap( rusty ) for 2 years before the clutch went( probably cuz i learned how to drive stick in that car). then 2 years ago i came across a 2001 sentra se on a lot for 12 gs' and talked em down to 9 gs'. it had 31k on it when i bought it. i love this car! it handles great! quick, shifts well , and damn good looking, even stock! i've been kicking around the idea of putting aftermarket parts to upgrade the performance, any suggestions? thanks!

RED_DET
Vendor
Car: 2004 6 speed G35 Sedan, 2011 G37x, 1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R SR20DET, C7Z06

Welcome Abroad!!

First cheap mod you should have done many years ago was bump the timing up to or between 17-19*. Gotta run 92/93 octane once this is done though. Next is intake, header and exhaust. Nice suspension setup and you are set until you want some real power.

blue eyes
Car: 2005 Nissan Sentra Special Ed.

welcome aboard

nametakennow
Car: '06 MINI Cooper S

Great car! I have the same. Does it have the Performance Package?

You can do the free timing advance if you want. Intakes are plenty (AEM, Injen, Hotshot), as are exhausts (too many to list), and a couple of headers are available (Hotshot being the favorite of most people).

You have a LOT of options with this car. Turbo or NA, it'll be a lot of fun.

You'll definitely want to invest in a short shifter and suspension, my two favorite mods to date for sure. They really increase the fun in driving.

SS- B&M is the way to goSuspension- Koni Yellows are the only shocks made for our cars. There are a couple of spring sets- Eibach has two, H&R has one, as well as a couple of other companies, but those two are generally considered the best bets. There are also a couple of coilover kits for our cars. It's all in what you want to do with it.

Pics? Welcome to NICO!

Return to “Sentra Forum / Infiniti G20 Forum / Pulsar / NX Forum”