Newbie..question regarding front pax seat

Discussion forum for the Infiniti JX35 / Infiniti QX60 - This 7-seat premium crossover dominates the class.
Erock1500
Car: 2013 JX Moonlight White, black interior

My wife said every time we park and she unbuckles her seat beat the seat vibrates. Is this a safety feature warning the seatbelt has been detached? I checked the manually but did not see any notes on it.

Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

Welcome to NICOclub! No,that is not normal, have the dealer check it out!

Erock1500

Thx. I dropped off the vehicle on Saturday. The heat also stopped working in the foot mode and face foot mode. Plus the interior door molding was just hanging. They kept the vehicle to the Infiniti tech rep can look at the vehicle on Monday. In the mean time they loaned us a Q56. The truck is a tank. I told them about the seat as well.

Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

That's cool that you got a QX56 loaner. I always get a G37x

Erock1500

So they kept the JX from Saturday to Monday evening. The foot well HVAC vents were not hooked up to the electric motor from the factory. They fixed that, added adhesive to the inside door molding and they said the vibration is coming from the seatbelt latch near the seat. If you hit it hard enough it vibrates the seat, we checked and it does. No other issues. They were going to loan us a new JX but I asked if they had a QX loaner and they said yes. It was nice, big truck and thirsty. After always wanting that truck and driving for 3 days, I am happier with the JX. Perfect size. So the wife is happy and so am I picked up my new Suzuki M109R LE on Wednesday.

Return to “Infiniti JX35 / QX60 Forum”