newbie needs help..blue tooth & ACC

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
bamaSAAB
Car: '06 M35 Liquid Platinum/Bourbon journey/nav '91 Saab 9000T, '05 Mazda3, 3 other older Saabs

My phone (Razr + Tmobile) works fine...but when a second call comes in, I don't know how to handle it. If I let it ring out, when the the second call rings end..both calls are ended. If I use the ignore key on my Razr, both calls are ended immeadiately. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong???

I am having to readjust the ACC continuely...sometimes I'm hot and stuffy, sometimes cold and breezy. Is it possible there is a programing error...haven't seen anyone else complaining..I'm changing the temp from 65-68 to 72-75..quite a range!

Thanks for your help!..love my M!!!!

tkeskic
Car: 2006 M35x Premium with "Aero Package" + 2010 QX56 AWD 7 Seat/Premium + 2007 MB ML320cdi

Dont know about your phone problems;

Enviromentals (ACC)I find that if you use auto and set it to 21.5 Celsius but in the winter (or colder days) make sure the AC is off it works fine. when you first select auto it turns on AC, this seems to make the air colder than it needs to be.

In the summer (the few weeks I had it this summer) the AC on was not a problem, but when the outside air is colder I find the AC being on makes it harder to control the internal temp.

Try that out;

if that fails and no other suggestions are posted then it could be the programming as you suggest (unlikly, but possible) or more likly the inside air temp sensor is damaged/loose or even the outside air temp could be faulting.

I have this exact same problem on my buick that started after a few fender benders - and tried to get it fixed with no luck, however the car has 10 more months on its lease and I stopped caring - it was too much work to go back and get that little issue fixed. The outside air temp is normally in the front of the car and thats the part that got hit...tk

superjv1080
Car: M45 + FX35

I've got a Verizon RAZR and I haven't read about a way to handle second calls so far so I haven't messed with it. I just hear the second call beep twice and just have to ignore it. I've never lost my current call but I also haven't tried pushing buttons on the phone to try.

jshattner

On my Treo, handling Call Waiting calls from the phone seems to be the only way that works. I can answer the 2nd call, swap calls, and end them from the handset, while the conversations continue handsfree through the M's audio system.

bamaSAAB
Car: '06 M35 Liquid Platinum/Bourbon journey/nav '91 Saab 9000T, '05 Mazda3, 3 other older Saabs

my second call rings at least 6 times..and then cuts off call #1...as well as #2...maybe there is a different setting I don't know about??? Infinity confirms that our system doesn't handle call waiting...my service mgr promises to complain....seems odd that it can't, since a tiny ear piece does...maybe just a software upgrade??At this point, I am turning call waiting on and off on the Razor...or dropping the first call myself, to get the second...not sure which is better.

Other than this minor irritation, this car is simply wonderful! I'm easing up on a month now...more later!

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”