Newbie-Need Help Engine will not turn off

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
shagar
Car: 2011 Infiniti G25

Bought a 2011 G25 for my son about two weeks ago. He was on his way to work when he called and said the engine would not turn off. He drove it home. I found the Service Bulletin on line and before I started to follow the steps to shut the vehicle down the vehicle turn off. All the warning lights are on. Not sure what to do next. My VIN number is not included in the Service Bulletin. What else could be preventing the vehicle from shutting down and how can I troubleshoot it.The Service Bulletin talks about the "BCM reprogramming tool already being installed". How do you know if it is already installed? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Talked to my again and he forgot mentioned that just before he pulled over all the warning lights came on. First was the Tire Monitor light then the other came on. Hope this helps.

I have not done anything to vehicle since it turned off.

Again any help will be greatly appreciated!!

audtatious
Car: 2017 Q60 Red Sport. Gone: 2014 Q50s, 2008 G37s coupe, 2007 G35s Sedan, 2002 Maxima SE, 2000 Villager Estate (Quest), 1998 Quest, 1996 Sentra GXE

Ugh.....This wasn't a flood vehicle at some point was it?

First thing to do would be to pull the codes to see what is faulting and dig through those codes in the FSM. In this case it may be wise to pay Infiniti for an initial diagnostics.

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”