Newbie: I'm not alone!

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
toddpod
Car: My Kids & Wife

First post on Nico (or any other board for that matter). I knew that I drove a special car but did not know that other's shared my enthusiasm. Mine is a near spotless '95 Q45 with @89k miles, Silver on Black, all stock. Browsing this board has given me many ideas and raised many questions. What a great forum. Thanks

VimyJ

toddpod wrote:First post on Nico (or any other board for that matter). I knew that I drove a special car but did not know that other's shared my enthusiasm. Mine is a near spotless '95 Q45 with @89k miles, Silver on Black, all stock. Browsing this board has given me many ideas and raised many questions. What a great forum. Thanks
Your Q45 sounds great! :ylsuper

Welcome to the world of Infiniti. You will learn much here that will enhance your appreciation for your Q. The fanatics love their cars for great reason. They are great machines!

I drive a 6 cylinder J30t. The V6 keeps me out of jail (barely). Maybe when I'm 50 I'll get a Q but at 41 I'm just to immature for a car that goes 150+mph. The rev limited 130mph in the J beckons at all times. I wouldn't be able resist the siren song of the 4.5l V8. "Yes, Deputy (Officer, Constable, Sargent, whatever). I know why you're stopping me."

Once again, welcome to one of the best forums on the net!

Mayhem_J30
Car: Ummm...My Car

welcome toddpod!we have a nice member's ride section if you would like to post pictures of your Q and/or just browse around and look at other's rides.

Return to “General Chat”