Newbie here with a question on the stereo

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
paulvanharte
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Carbon Silver

Hi there, We dont have a Rogue yet but are seriuosly looking at one. Currently drive a 2004 Mitsubishi Outlander AWD. Test drove both the new Outlander and Rogue. Outlander felt bigger and brighter on the inside, but the Rogue drove better and looks better on the inside.You guys in the States are lucky in that you can get the Bose stereo without having to get the leather package. Here in Canada you need to get that in order to get the Bose. How good is the standard stereo??I love good sound and in fact upgraded the stereo and speakers in my Outlander. Will I regret just getting the standard stereo, or will I get better sound if I upgrade just the speakers??Thanks for any help

Paul

Lakerfan1975
Car: Nissan Rogue

I never test drove a Rogue that didn't have the Bose audio package so I can't say what kind of sound the standard stereo pumps out but I'm sure it's not even close to the Bose system. If you're not going to get the leather package that is required to get the Bose sound system then I would simply upgrade the speakers and add an amp. In the end you'll probably end up with better sound than the Bose system going this route. The Bose system is nice but it's not anywhere close to the systems I had in my cars when I was younger. It is plenty for me now as I don't feel the need to have people hear my music from two blocks away any longer.

Mander
Car: nissan rogue

I have an s model. Sorry, i cant spend the money for leather seats especially if my dogs & kids are going maim them. So the base model for me. I love the stereo. It's got great bass - I've had several people comment how good it was for a stock radio. Maybe that will help you out!!

Lightforce18
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue Black on Black. SL AWD. Leather. Moonroof. Premium.

i heard some people say the stock sterio sucks bad. Id get the bose, or just get a aftermarket system

droopy170
Car: 08 Rogue S Indigo Blue

When it is working right(usaually at the dealers while trying to get it fixed) base stereo is pretty good.

Droopy

Return to “Rogue Forum”