newbie here with a few questions...

Forum for the Xterra, Frontier and Hardbody, the smaller workhorses of the Nissan lineup!
Extreme-G
Car: 2006 Nissan Frontier SE 4WD Crew Cab

Hello everyone,

I just joined and have a 2006 Frontier SE 4WD CC and really want to do some things to it. Firstly, I would love to have a back window. I saw somewhere that it could be done, but I couldn't find it again. Any links would be great...

I also want to put a new head unit in and was wondering what the harness (or whatever its called that holds the head unit in place) size is. I want to create a real nice setup audio wise, and was wondering what some people have and any links would be great.

My brother just got a 2007 Xterra and he has the Rockford Fostgate system, so I want to get something that is better lol

Any help would be greatly appreciated....

Extreme-G!

Big-Bird
Car: 2000 Xterra on 'Roids & 2004 Quest SL

Welcome to NICO! We actually have a stereo section for the audio part of your query. The folks that run that forum are top notch.

Here's the link. zeroforum?id=99

The back window comment has me stumped. Did you mean sliding rear window?

Extreme-G
Car: 2006 Nissan Frontier SE 4WD Crew Cab

Yeah. I mean any sort of window in the back, whether it be power down sliding, whatever. I just want some way to get stuff from the cabin to the bed... plus I just want a window that opens. I know the king cab has one, so perhaps I could find a replacement and put it on, but I was just wondering if any of you gents had any resources instead.

And thanks for the welcome and link.

Return to “Nissan Trucks Forum”