Newbie here... looking at a new Pathfinder...

A forum for the legendary Nissan Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4.
0deuce0

Hi Everyone... Im not a pathfinder owner yet, but it looks like I will be soon...

To start off I have been comparing the 4runner, pathfinder and the trailblazer... I have owned 3 Nissan trucks in the past and have never had a problem with them, so I am leaning very heavily towards the pathfinder.

While researching on the web I found that in the UK, the pathfinder is offered with a backup camera and bluetooth connectivity, but that isnt offered here in the US.

http://www.nissan.co.uk/home/v....html

Now I know you can add it on, and all that, but I am looking for a complete package. Add ons never look that good. Anyways, anyone else think this is crazy?

Also is it true that the navigation is not touch screen and you ahve to use a joystickto navigate through it?

Big-Bird
Car: 2000 Xterra on 'Roids & 2004 Quest SL

Welcome to NICO, now while I am not as familiar with the Pathfinders as I would like to be you have come to the right place.

Cmon' folks, lets help get our new member into his next Nissan!

KoukiS14
Car: 2005 G35x - Lakeshore Slate / Stone

Oh God. . . I'm looking at the turbodiesel specs. I know diesel costs more here, but WOW. . 33mpg hwy 23 in town?

NOT bad at all. .

Wouldn't mind trying to swap the diesel into my QX4 :o

0deuce0

Well..

Answered my own question... kind of... After a bunch of phone calls basically the bluetooth and back up camera systems for the pathfinder "may come out in 2008, most likely 2009"...

So when do the 2008 models come out? I thought (correct me if i'm wrong ) but the 2007 came out in October?

tom

fueler
Car: 2 Nissans, 2 BMW's

I love my QX4 (pathfinder) reliability of toyota without the cheap interior and without the annoying clatter of a timing chain

KoukiS14
Car: 2005 G35x - Lakeshore Slate / Stone

fueler wrote:I love my QX4 (pathfinder) reliability of toyota without the cheap interior and without the annoying clatter of a timing chain
WERD. . It'd be impossible for me to forsake Nissan like this. . but . .I think if I were to buy a BRAND NEW vehicle, I may go for the 4Runner, simply for the good resale.

That's an IF I ever plan to sell it. . personally, I like to drive things ALMOST till the wheels fall off, then sell 'em.

Return to “Nissan Pathfinder Forum / Infiniti QX4 Forum”