New guy PLease Look!!

The Internet's ONLY forum for 240sx convertible information and the official home of the 240sx Convertible Club of America!
Pjluzs2drift
Car: 1994 Nissan 240sx Se covertiable

Hey just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Phillip Dooley but i go by PJ or Pajamas. I just bought a 1994 240sx SE Conv with almost 200xxx on it but still in really good shape. It has a K&N cold air intake and 3" catback exhaust just have to finish putting on the header and high flow cat to complete it. lowered 2" and has the 5 lug swap already done. I have almost everything to do the 5 spd swap just need a drive shaft and bell housing bolts and im set. Im a car audio guy and love to drift so later on coilovers and alot more are going to be put on. has anyone done 6x9" speakers in the rear side panels and put 12" subs in the trunk if so id love to see pics. I should have pics up soon!!
Last edited by Pjluzs2drift on Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

biggie
Car: '16 Q70L/'14 Q60S Vert/'19 Armada/'09 FX35

Howdy, welcome.

SnaggleToof

6x9's might be possible to fit, but 6 1/2 is the original size... the rear panels are incredibly easy to take off to get to the speakers.

back of the rear seat just pulls up, bottom of the seat has two clips on the front you have to pull, and then 6 screws holding each side panel in.

Pjluzs2drift

my fabric panels have come off so i need to fix them
Last edited by Pjluzs2drift on Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pjluzs2drift

This is my 94 with 191xxx 3rd owner
Last edited by Rogue One on Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fix img links

whoareu
Car: 1993 rb25det s2 240sx vert

welcome Pajamas, lol. nice name, youll have to tell us how you got it. im also a bit of a car audio geek. i started out loving cars by working on car audio. i had my first car stereo (2 15'') before i even had something to put them in. my last expedition i had a wall of 4 15" in the back. i hit a 153 in the last comp which for the quality of the speakers and that it was all done by me with no shop help wasnt bad. i placed 3rd and was only outdone by two shop demo vehicles. at any rate i wouldnt consider the 240 convertable a good vehicle for this. theres a big steel panel seperating the trunk from the cabin (if you could even call it that,,, convertable) so youd probably get alot of rattle and not much quality sound out of that area. if your wanting anything of quality id remove the rear seats and make a custom enclosure there or you could drill some ports into the "cabin" through that steel panel. at any rate i know there are a few guys on here with some basic stuff in the trunk and they may be able to enlighten you as to the sound quality from the trunk, but i dont think it would be any thing good. id shoot for sound quality myself in this car, throw some nice high quality seperates in there and call it a day.

94_240sx
Car: 94_240SX

Welcome! Same car here. 94 SE white with about 150,000 miles on it.

Pjluzs2drift

whoareu wrote:welcome Pajamas, lol. nice name, youll have to tell us how you got it. im also a bit of a car audio geek. i started out loving cars by working on car audio. i had my first car stereo (2 15'') before i even had something to put them in. my last expedition i had a wall of 4 15" in the back. i hit a 153 in the last comp which for the quality of the speakers and that it was all done by me with no shop help wasnt bad. i placed 3rd and was only outdone by two shop demo vehicles. at any rate i wouldnt consider the 240 convertable a good vehicle for this. theres a big steel panel seperating the trunk from the cabin (if you could even call it that,,, convertable) so youd probably get alot of rattle and not much quality sound out of that area. if your wanting anything of quality id remove the rear seats and make a custom enclosure there or you could drill some ports into the "cabin" through that steel panel. at any rate i know there are a few guys on here with some basic stuff in the trunk and they may be able to enlighten you as to the sound quality from the trunk, but i dont think it would be any thing good. id shoot for sound quality myself in this car, throw some nice high quality seperates in there and call it a day.
I acquired this car from a good friend of mine that i meet at a chevy dealership I was workin at. He was my manager there. when i started there i bought a 97 Mazda Protege that had some problems but i fixed it up cold air after market rims all that jazz and painted it black heres a pic Image this is after Image then i sold it and got a 96 Mitsubishi eclipse gs then my daughter was born so i needed something good on gas and more room so i sold it got a 2000 chevy blazer 4dr the vortec blew the head 2 months later then my buddy from the dealer ship who got me a job makin car interior panels called me up told me he was sellin his 240 and i thought it about it for a while then he told me im the only one he is goin to sell it to because he knows i can fix it back up to its former glory so here i am lol and i will have the holes in the sheet metal between the seats and make a band box so the air goes into the cab instead of the trunk.

wendywoo
Car: nissan

:blush: Just to let everyone know.check out this add it may be your car that was STOLEN troup county sheriff office found 240SX 1993 IN WESTPOINT LAKE .JUST GOOGLE .WTVM TROUP COUNTY SHERIFF FOUND CAR IN WEST POINT LAKE....PASS THE WORD.

Return to “240SX Convertible Forum”