New Z Owner In MD

Nissan 350z / Nissan 370z general community discussion forum
Jabberwocky
Car: 08 Subaru WRX

Hello all...

Ive been on nico for a good while, but just bought my first Z33. I've had a z32, two s13s and a b15 Sentra Spec V but none as nice as the new ride. Its an 03 Performance I found with 60,000 miles and only one owner. It has Nismo headers & exhaust, Nismo clutch, AEM intake, and 18" wheels (245/285 tires). Im not planning on doing much to it...maybe eventually a set of coilovers and some small brake upgrades (pads, fluid, SS lines) but I want to keep it reliable and in spotless condition like it is now. It also came with a bad driver side window motor...at least it is stuck up and not down...

I will also probably ditch the wheels and go with something different. I like the size/offset but not crazy about the style. Maybe a mines front lip, I love the styling of these cars out of the box so I'm content with a few subtle additions.

Can't wait to take it down to Summit Point and throw it in to some corners! Let me know what you guys think...

BusyBadger
Car: '92 Nissan 240SX
'05 Nissan 350Z
'13 Nissan Juke

Nice! Low miles for a 10 year old car! It looks super clean too. Stock brakes are pretty good, the upgrades you mentioned (plus a good quality set of rotors) will make them a little better.

Here's a little something to help get you started working on your ride: 350Z Window Motor DIY.

Welcome to the club (again)! :badger

Apo
Car: Nisan

Really a very good car ......
I like the designing and also the color is shining just like an star but it is a red star....lol. Now seriously it is a very good looking car , first i am going to suggest you that you should make some graphic work on it but now i think it is cool enough so no need to make it more artificial.

Return to “350z / 370z Discussion”