New Wheels

The Nissan Versa Tech Discussion forum is the place to discuss Versa performance modifications and maintenance.
vkheifets
Car: 2008 Nissan Versa

Hello all I am new to the forum.I would like to put a set of wheels 17" on my versaDoes anybody know a good place for a set of gray wheels for cheap as ebay is very light on this car.Also what is the best way to smoke out my tail lights?

Thanks VIC

lain
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa S

Did you want cheap cheap wheels or cheap good wheels? Of course the cheap good wheels are going to cost more but they are still going to be a good price. Also there is a place somewhere on this site that has a guide for blacking out your taillights. Do a search on the forums here and you will find it.

Gotta start'em young.

vkheifets

I would love a set of nice rims but I do not want to spend a ton. on ebay they sell tire and wheel pkgs for this car 4-5 hundred. I would like to spend about that much but would like gun metal or flat black rims.

I could not find the taillingt link can anybody repost it?

Thanks Vic

#1Tango

smoked taillights tutorialhttp://www.nicoclub.com/articles.php?id=255365

lain
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa S

So is your price range $500 for wheels...or wheels and tires? Because you can find some sportmax wheels for around $500 but without tires. And they are a good company.

Ok here are the steps to get to the tutorials.

1. Click on the "FAQ and General Info" thread found on this Versa Forums (it will be the 2nd thread).

2. Click on the link "Tutorials and FAQ's" (its a pop-up)

3. Click on Tutorials.
Modified by lain at 3:57 PM 7/1/2008

vkheifets

I would love to do 500 wheels and tire if I could find something decent Vic

feloniousmonk

vkheifets wrote:I would love to do 500 wheels and tire if I could find something decent Vic
Google. The answers you seek are only a few key strokes away.

Return to “Versa Technical Discussions”