New ways to add horse power to my G35?

Member area: Post up your ride and the modifications to date
TheBuster22
Car: 2003 Infiniti G35 sport coupe

Hello everyone, new to the whole forums ordeal. I recently bought a 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Coupe. It's got the most power out of any car I've had and it extremely fun to drive. I've been searching for new things to add to my car to gain more horse and torque. Down the road I hope to get a turbo kit for the car, but for now I'm looking for things that don't cost thousands of dollars. Right now I have a few mods on the car such as a Aem cold air intake system, headers, a high flow cat back Hks exhaust system, K-sport coil-overs, 20'' MRR GT5 rims and a Seibon carbon fiber hood. I have a few other additions for the interior as well. I'm looking for any recommendations anyone has that I may of not thought of yet. I've been looking at a 5/16 plenum spacer to help add a few. Friends have told me about proformance chips, but I find those sketchy and not sure about them. Any thoughts would be amazing.

elwesso
Car: 94 Infiniti Q45t 5 spd
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

IMO, anything that's below 10-15HP is unnoticeable and a waste of money. I would have argued that the cold air intake wouldn't have done much. Tunes IMO are a waste of money on these cars. There's really not much other easy HP without forced induction or digging into the engine..

One thing you could research (don't know a lot about this), but if there's a differential swap you can do on it to give a higher gear ratio.

robert1911
Car: 2005 G35 5AT

Chips are a gimmick

Return to “G35 and G37 Modification database”