New video and pics of my Q

A Q45 forum / Cima forum for the President of Infiniti's lineup. Brought to you by Infiniti Parts USA, your OEM source for Q45 parts!
rsiwicki
Car: 95 Q45T

Also you have the permission of the other person to host it as well. Where is the video????? For all others, it is just my car with powder coated black 17" 350Z wheels which really give the car a much different look being on a black car.

elwesso
Car: 94 Infiniti Q45t 5 spd
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

Sorry el ROB o ...

As Rob stated, this is a video with his new wheels... a COMPLETELY different look than before, which IMO is more of what it should be... Very sleeper like, i like it

so without further adeu, http://www.q45.org/rob/Q45BlackWheels.asf

rsiwicki

thanks Wes...the video came out a little more jumpy than I thought it would and it was done in the shade, should have been in full sunlight. Also I am moaning in the end of the video which was from my back aching after spending 5+ hours giving the Titan a Zaino treatment....I had no idea how big the truck was until I scrubbed down every part of it. It was a lot less work doing the little vette compared to the Titan, but at least it is all protected now and nothing a few beers and some asprin could not cure for the back ache.

elwesso
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

I wasnt going to ask about that moaning at the end......

I dont think you've posted pics of the titan!

BTW, id like to encourage you to try and help our Titan forum, its kinda slow and itd be great to see you help get some more traffic in there

rsiwicki

I might consider the Titan forum a little later down the road...right now I am focusing on the vette and then plan to relax and try to get away from the forum addiction that I have grown use to popping in every hour to see what is going on. The forums are taking way too much of my time and productivity from work.

elwesso
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

I think you just defined the term "forum"... I still have yet to see any "bad" in this

DrewQ45

elwesso wrote:I wasnt going to ask about that moaning at the end......
And here I was thinking you were REALLY enjoying your car.

I like the blacked out tailight look.

Rex
Car: None

No complaints here .

Can someone capture the shot of the rear wheel by itself (~40 second mark) and post it?

rsiwicki

I just figured out a way to capture an image from my video recorder. Hope the clarity is okay...sad thing is that I don't own a digital camcorder but own a digital camcorder and never bought the memory stick so I could use it also as a digital camera...

And lastly my new Titan....it is a nice truck, but it ain't nothing like the Q. Overall initial impression is that the Q45 is better quality and layout overall compared to the Titan still after 15 years of development, but it serves a purpose that the Q45 could never accomplish as I have several HomeDepot projects lined up for it this summer.

Rex

That's the pic I was referrring to above, nice and flush .

redmanfx
Car: 92 Q45a

As much as I like your car Rob, I don't like the look of the black wheels on that Q. They just look out of place, not that they are bad, but just not the look for that car IMO. Maybe on something racier?.....

Anyway, I'm back in country after an extended job hunt overseas that has led to nothing I'm afraid. When I get my wheels on then you can let me know your opinion.

red

rsiwicki

I have only driven the car like 3~4 times since putting on these wheels and they do draw a lot of attention. I had a Caddy CTS-V try to race me from a dead stop after I flew past him...yeah right like I am going to race this guy off the line and then the car is sold so I am extra cautious driving it and only took it out this weekend to fill it up with gas before switching the license tag over to the Titan so now I can no longer drive the Q except in my condo parking lot. The pics don't do all that much justice...in the sunlight and a better camera the wheels look pretty good, definitely a different look, but I like them. Also the car is finally fast again after getting off the heavy 18" OZ wheels and much larger tires. It feels more nimble on the road.

btw...sorry to hear your job hunting did not work out. Hang in there....you will find the right job.

redmanfx

Are those tires on the OZ 18's the bald ones you said were on there a while ago or do they still have tread? What are you going to do with the OZ wheels or more specifically the tires?

red

elwesso
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

He sold the wheels and tires to a guy local, IIRC

Rex

elwesso wrote:He sold the wheels and tires to a guy local, IIRC
Yeah, a local guy with a 350Z or G35 coupe I think.

The car however was sold to a "not so local" guy .

redmanfx

Rex wrote:
The car however was sold to a "not so local" guy .

red

elwesso
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

just so you guys know, i changed the title

BlackBirdVQ
Car: 93 G20, 94 Q45, 00 Altima, 01 Maxima- quite a few

For some reason even with the Sharp plug in in my Windows Media Player the video is not working.... whats up with that ?

elwesso
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

I dont remember what I did, but i had to download some sort of codec to get it to work... it may have been included ina divx package i got.

Jesda

Try VLC. http://www.videolan.org/

It will play anything, even buttered toast.

TgduMg
Car: 94 Q45, 02 Maxima SE

rsiwicki wrote:Also the car is finally fast again after getting off the heavy 18" OZ wheels and much larger tires. It feels more nimble on the road.
So Rob.You didn't want to sneak out to Moroso one last time?Surely the new owner wouldn't mind, maybe?

Danisiti 1

rsiwicki

LOL....no I did not go to Moroso and have not been driving the car at all because it is sold and would not be respectful of the new owner if I was out driving it. They have trusted me with a 50% deposit and since recieving it 2 weeks ago I have only driven the car 2 times with last weekend just around the block to the gas station to top off the tank one last time before swapping over license tags as the Q45 tag is now transferred to the Titan. I had my fun with the Q and will always have my memories....I can't wait to hear and be able to check back every now and then how the new owner is whipping some butt on some other unsuspecting cars.

Return to “Q45 Forum / Cima Forum”