New Vert owner, couple of questions:

The Internet's ONLY forum for 240sx convertible information and the official home of the 240sx Convertible Club of America!
5280VertDET
Car: 1993 240SX Vert SR/Auto

Hi! I have just picked up a 92 Vert, not running, decent top, thrashed interior and no top half of the KA.

I am going to swap the SR in the next couple of weeks, but had a few questions that I cannot find the answers to.

I have a long history with the SR20: B13 SE-R suspension [totalled], P10 G20 SR20DET Swap [parted out], B15 SE bone stock [sold].

I just sold my 1966 Pick up and am taking those funds for this project. I am excited to be back with an SR... :woot:

Here are my questions:

It appears that someone has attempted to steal her. So, the column is missing (from what the FSM and other posts say) the indicator stalk and the ignition solenoid. I just want to confirm with you Vert experts that is the case. I have the plastic housing, but thats it. Part numbers OEM pictures would be very helpful!

Second, when switching the wiring harness from the SR, is there any requirements to make sure the top and other electronics function, that is different than a standard S13 swap?

Third, I have tried searching and reading the supplement FSM, but I cannot for the love of god find out where to get the seal that is attached to the quarter window that the drivers side window hits when the door is shut. :confused:

Here is some pictures too: It appears that someone gave her the old respray, and it is terrible... for now...

This is what is left of the KA, I'm thinking of using the block as planter...

Edit: Added picture of quarter window seal in question.

94_240sx
Car: 94_240SX

You CAN'T buy just the seal attached to the quarter window. You have to buy the whole window.

5280VertDET
Car: 1993 240SX Vert SR/Auto

Damn... Thanks!

Return to “240SX Convertible Forum”