new to the forum saying hi!!

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
zoO
Car: 95 SC3, 1jz, r154, 20" work SLs, AC kit.

after thinking long and hard on whether i should get a LS430 or a Y34 M45 as my nexy project. i have decided on a m45. there are a couple of things i couldnt find in this forum. has anyone ever done a 6 speed swap and a twin turbo on a y34? i have been searching this forum and nothing. anyone know any other forums i could check out? and if anyone knows anyone with a high mileage black m45... please let me know.

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

zoO wrote:after thinking long and hard on whether i should get a LS430 or a Y34 M45 as my nexy project. i have decided on a m45. there are a couple of things i couldnt find in this forum. has anyone ever done a 6 speed swap and a twin turbo on a y34? i have been searching this forum and nothing. anyone know any other forums i could check out? and if anyone knows anyone with a high mileage black m45... please let me know.
Welcome to NICO!

I doubt anyone has done a 6 speed on a Y34 ...

In terms of a turbo, there was an effort by Keuylian Motors for the Y34 (and Q45 too) engine, but this company has gone belly up as far as I can tell. So, no commercially available turbo, let alone a twin-turbo, that I know of.

Now, if you are serious about doing one, and are willing to bear with the cost, I am sure that some of the turbo mftrs might be willing to try! The only concern is the limited market, since only a handful of Y34's were sold!

Z

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”