New to the forum// 2007 G35s Starting issue

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
DaphneG35s

Hey everyone! I have a 2007 G35s that is "lady driven" lol. Moving on to why I truly decided to post, I noticed a couple months ago that my spark plug pack had a slight dampness to it compared to the others that were dry and noticed oil in the well of my spark plug. Well I decided to DIY my valve cover gasket and I replaced it myself after getting the wrong gasket 3 times :ohno: I went to start my G and it is cranking but there is no start. At first it was close to fully turning over but as I keep trying, the whine it makes gets worse. I know the car needs Spark, Gas, and oxygen for it to run and start but I just replaced my sparkplugs in december, and I have gas in my tank. Any suggestions on what it is before I give up and tow it to a shop? :facepalm:
Last edited by Rogue One on Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to correct forum

PapaSmurf2k3
Site Admin
Car: 2017 Corvette, 2018 Focus ST, 1993 240sx truck KA Turbo.

Did you fully seat and reconnect the coil packs properly? If not, you wont be getting spark. Also make sure you didn't mix up/cross the harnesses some how, or leave something else unplugged somewhere (like a cam angle sensor).
Is there any check engine light, or can you scan the ECU to see if there's any codes?

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”