New to the 720 forum working on a RestoMod

1980-1986 Datsun 720 forums. All 720-specific topics and discussion can be found here.
Desert720
Car: 1985 Nissan 720 Deluxe 4x4

Hi all
I have joined to gain knowledge from others as well as share my own experience owning one of these great trucks. Here is mine at the moment

On the trailer is my latest addition to the truck a Reading brand Utility Body that was very hard to find.

To make it fit I'm in the process of shortening it 11" to fit on my 4x4 standard cab chassis

I have to unfortunately get rid of this greaat SnugTop that came off a 720 originally purchased in the 80's it has a full carpeted and padded interior done by a custom shell company based in Long Beach CA so it's been in CA most of its life seeing as there is little to no rust.

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

Dang, the back looks very 80's cozy! It just needs some house speakers, a classic metal Igloo and a bong. But you wouldn't get nearly as much work done with that as you would with your newly shortened tool box. Congratulations and welcome to NICO Club! Looking forward to seeing photos of the latest work.

Desert720
Car: 1985 Nissan 720 Deluxe 4x4

centralcoaster33 wrote:Dang, the back looks very 80's cozy! It just needs some house speakers, a classic metal Igloo and a bong. But you wouldn't get nearly as much work done with that as you would with your newly shortened tool box. Congratulations and welcome to NICO Club! Looking forward to seeing photos of the latest work.
It's just plain RAD!! Haha and just happened to match my interior so I was very happy to find it but alas time to get productive and let someone else enjoy the cozy cocoon
Thank you for the welcome look forward to sharing the progress!

Toxic2597
Car: 1985 nissan 720

Would you still by chance have the bed for this?

Return to “Datsun 720”