New to forum..pix and intro

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
SoCalTed
Car: '03.5 G35 Sedan

hey all...just stopped in to check out this forum. I'm usually on that other G35 driver board, but wanted to check out some more rides.

I've got an '03.5 5AT BS sedan:

Here's a list of my options and mods, followed by some pixes:

Factory Options:• 2003.5 Infiniti G35 Sedan in Brilliant Silver w/Graphite Interior• Premium Package• Aero Package with Nismo Aerodynamic Body Kit• DVD-Navigation Package w/Premium Bose Audio System• Sport Tuned Suspension Package

Interior:• Varad Amber LED Mood Lights (interior cabin and trunk)

• Custom installed Uniden BCT7 BearTracker – CHP and Police tracking alerts are integrated into stereo and selectable from steering wheel audio controls

• AV Electronics Navigation Tuner System – allows various video feeds to be shown on OEM Navigation LCD and audio is run through vehicle’s stereo

• VSS speed control hack to allow navigation input while vehicle is in motion

• Custom installed DVD, CDR, MP3 player in rear arm rest, wired to Nav/Tuner

• Trunk mounted PS2 for use with NAV/Tuner system

Exterior:• Full Nismo Body Kit• SolarGard Quantum Tint (19% r, 28% fr, & 50% windshield)• JDM Clear Corners• PIAA High Intensity Super LED city/parking lights (#19263).• Euro Type-R HID 4500K Super White Fog/High Beams (#TR-504)• Nismo Aerodynamic Kit

Engine/Intake/Exhaust:• Earl’s Pro-Lite 350 Performance Plumbing • 350Z air duct with Thermo-Tec Heat Shield• Stillen Hi-Flow airbox with K&N Filter• Stillen Cat-Back True Dual Exhaust• Crawford Hi-Flow Cats

Suspension:• Eibach Pro-Kit Springs (#6363.140)

Pix to follow in next post....Cheers, Ted

rydwhite
Car: 2003 G35 Coupe

Welcome aboard Ted. Be sure to check out the members ride forum when you post your pics.

Ryan

SoCalTed
Car: '03.5 G35 Sedan

Body shots:

Custom installed DVD/MP3 player in rear armrest, BCT7 Bearcattracker & VSS/Tuner switches:

PIAA LEDs and Euro-Type R fogs with Xenon Headlights:

from the Oct. G35driver's meet (Burbank to Malibu Cruise):

From Showoff Classic at Pomona (Dec '03):

rydwhite
Car: 2003 G35 Coupe

Wow, Ted that is the nicest sedan I have seen. Great pics. I really like the NISMO body kit you put on. Congrats on making a great car look even better.

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”