Here you'll find topics regarding the Datsun B210, 310, 610, 710, 810, 1200, and lots of other models - All are welcome!
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:49 pm
- Car: 1977 Datsun 810 wagon
- Location: SLC,UT
I just acquired a 1977 810 Wagon. Its is killer shape with 102k original miles on it and i actually have the service books and everything! This is my first Datsun project as my previous are a 72 Celica, 68 Mini cooper and a 71 ford courier. I know there are not many of these left and have many questions about parts compatibility, interchangeability and where to find them. Any input is welcome. I will be scouring the forums but links are always much appreciated.
- Posts: 70831
- Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2002 2:04 am
- Car: 72 240Z RB25, 63 Bluebird RHD, 63 NL320, 67 WRL411, 67 SPL311, 68 510 SR, 77 620 SR20, 92 SE-R, 97 D21, 98 S14, 11 LS460L, 12 Titan 4x4, 20 MX5 Club.
- Location: Surprise, Arizona
Welcome aboard! Super-cool - that's the predecessor to Nissan's Maxima, and they were way ahead of their time.
Most drivetrain components are likely shared with the Z of the same era (77-78). RockAuto, Amazon and car-part.com are great sources for late-70's Datsun bits.
Return to “Other Datsun Cars”