new to forum and a happy cube owner

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
j3s
Car: nissan cube

hi there, finally here after a long wait for a password LOL.We bought a cube after the wife fell in love with it. its pearl white and has the cvt option. we even bought the bully dog programer from the nissan dealer so we can do our own settings on the engine. even though bully dog websight doesn't list the cube the dealer demonstrated how it worked on our cube so i bought it.were getting approx 25 mpg.

happy to be herejes

KromCube
Car: 2009 Nissan Cube Krom

Cool, welcome to NiCO! I didn't even know there was a Bully Dog programmer. Is it a power or gas saver tuner?

j3s
Car: nissan cube

The bully dog can be used for both, performance or economy, it can also read check engine codes and clear those codes, my cube has been setting codes and the dealer says as soon as nissan comes out with a fix they will notifyy us. They have a few on thbe road that have benn setting codes but i am the only onr that has purchased a bullydog for the cube.

we spotted another cube down at cost co the other day that has been decaled with flames down the sides LOL. the wife wants to put decals of melting ice cubes on it but that will have to wait .

Can we post pics here and if so how?

JES

KromCube
Car: 2009 Nissan Cube Krom

Feel free to post pics. You have to use photobucket or some other image hosting site. Im lazy and haven't gotten around to posting my pics up, someday though!

Return to “Cube Forum”