New Titan

Covering the 2003-2015 first-gen and 2016+ Titan and Titan XD lineup
Titan04
Car: ScienceFiction and fact,BassFishing,MilitaryHistory,OnlineGaming

:ylsuper .After test driving all the 4x4 fullsize pickups under the sun,,and doing some research on the web,I test drove the 04/4x4 Titan,I was blown away,got a 4x4XEKingCab.No bells and whistle's,,only cruise control/mudflaps/bedliner/plain steel wheels/.The Power is awesome,as is the steering and braking.switching into 4wheelHigh and you feel nothing(super smooth)This being my first 4x4.I was highly impressed.The Cab is very quiet cept for the nice exhaust note.HUGE fold down center console in the XE!..LOL.Traded in my 02 ChevySilverado 4.8L reg cab 4x2.Got a kick *** deal.So Far so Good,,These Titan's have just come out so I hope they hold up like my last 3 Chevys.So all you brand loyal people out there all i can say is Test drive one..O-yeah new to this forum so i'm looking forward to some info on Titan trucks.Thanx

oblio98

I have one coming this week. How is getting around in the thing, it being so BIG? Parking lots, parking spaces, tight corners at drive-throughs?

How is it going?

:-jon

Schfifty-5
Car: CArs

Hope those things work out for you. Those are beautiful trucks and I am happy to see that Nissan is finally making one worthy of the big boy competition. Ford and Chevy are making theirs to big and expensive nowadays. Hope that you enjoy!!

Schfifty-5

Titan04
Car: ScienceFiction and fact,BassFishing,MilitaryHistory,OnlineGaming

:D So far It seems about the same as My 02 regCab Fullsize Chevy..Swung by the local burgerKing and no problem going through the drive through..Parking is a breeze ,,The mirrors are big so u will have no problems as far as that go's..Although u might wanna pick up some of those round or square mirrors to magnify ...PepBoys has em for 1.99

oblio98

That's for sure on the mirrors. I have them for every car I have ever owned - Don't leave home without 'em!

PS - Schfifty-5 has a great avatar!! :D

:-jon

Schfifty-5
Car: CArs

Sorry oblio, got a talking to about the avatar. My buddy is a moderator and he gave me a verbal bashing. And then he hit me with a rock or something. Just kidding, but it was a little risky, but it sure got a lot of attention. I didn't want to piss off everyone. So sorry, had to lose the avatar, but it is still saved on my desktop!! Later

Onizuka
Car: 91 coupe w/s13 SR20DET 89 hatch w/s14 SR20DE

Awsome man, im glad we have some members with titans, they are super trucks! Got to love the sound of the DOHC 5.6 liter V8 :ylsuper

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Welcome to all the Newbies!:jazz:

Post up some pics of those Titans into our members rides section (uplinks in my signature).

Also, Titan drivers, be sure to check out this link, I found in our Advertisers Specials section:

http://www.nissaninfiniticlub....60728

Fred....:)

WKWHITE

I must say after test driving the Titan, I new I was going to buy one. Purchased mine in February, Love it. Excellent towing. Thinking of putting a front brush guard on. After alot of searching decided to go with the Hal Tadas brand. HT is the only all tubular brush guard I have found. If anyone knows of a different brand that is all tubular I would appreciate a note. HT should be producing brush guard in July.

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

WK:

Be sure to post some pics in our members rides section!

Fred..:)

PS: Welcome to NICO!

jtesensky
Vendor
Car: 2005 QX56, 2002 QX4

I love those trucks, I want one very badly!!!!

phatmax95

WKWHITE wrote:I must say after test driving the Titan, I new I was going to buy one. Purchased mine in February, Love it. Excellent towing. Thinking of putting a front brush guard on. After alot of searching decided to go with the Hal Tadas brand. HT is the only all tubular brush guard I have found. If anyone knows of a different brand that is all tubular I would appreciate a note. HT should be producing brush guard in July.

Saw your interest in all tube front brush guard.. Of course this is all custom but just thought i'd share..

http://homepage.mac.com/phatma....html

Return to “Nissan Titan Forum”