New tires for FX35 - winter driving not an issue

A forum for lovers of Infiniti's hot-rod crossover, the FX! In 2014, all FX models will be named Infiniti QX70, in line with Infiniti's new naming structure.
cradded
Car: 2004 FX35

Hi everyone - I have a 2004 FX35 (RWD) and the original 18" Bridgestone tires it came with are ready to be replaced. Any thoughts on best tires to replace them with? Note - I live in southern California so winter driving is NOT an issue. In addition, I'm not too hung up on performance - just trying to figure out which tires will last reasonably long at a reasonable price. Thanks - apologies if this topic has been covered previously (I'm new to the forum).

poramati
Car: 2011 FX35 AWD

wow, its been 9 months and no reply.

cradded
Car: 2004 FX35

yeah. pretty helpful forum.

bigb56
Car: 2008 Infiniti FX35 RWD

You should probably go to some tire sites and research some reviews. Discount tire has a good site with what appears to be legitimate reviews. You are not looking for a performance tire for the FX but rather a decent tire at a decent price which would better be answered on a tire site or forum, since what you want really doesn't have a lot to do with the FX specifically.

For what it's worth I have found you really get what you pay for with tires, and cheap tires can end up costing more when they don't last. I am planning on replacing my FX tires with Bridgestone Dueler Alenzas when the time comes. They are pricey, but the reviews are excellent which led me to put a set on my 08 Highlander and I was 100% happy with them. They wear very well and stick to the road like glue, and the ride is awesome.

Return to “Infiniti FX35 / FX45 / FX37 / FX50 / QX70 Forum”