New Rogue Owner Here!!

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
roguedolphn
Car: 2009 Nissan Rogue

Hi i'm new to the boards. Just purchased a 2009 AWD Sl last night. I got the premium package(no leather, no moonroof) w/ remote starter. Can't wait to pick it up today!! I have been reading the boards and it seems most of yall love your Rogues. I am sure I will as well!! ANy suggestions or comments I will gladly take. Look forward to talking to you all!! Thanks

Tim

kerrton
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL FWD Gotham Gray

Congrats on the new purchase, yes I'd say very close to all Rogue owners do love this vehicle. When reading posts on this forum about problems, remember that these are very few and far between, as usually people only contribute to forums like these if they have problems, but for the most part the indication is that this vehicle will have very good reliability and functionality. The only issue that I would draw your attention to is the "scratching on lower door sills". Check at the top for this thread and give it a read. Basically the bottom of the inner door sill on the Rogue is poorly designed allowing debris to wear away the paint very quickly, but the good news is that it's an easy fix, just a narrow strip of paint protection film and problem solved. Check out the glossary for a listing of all relevant posts.

Nick 568
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue

Yeah, as Kerrton said, generally, the people on most forums are the ones at the "extremes" of the spectrum. Those with problems, and those who love it enough to go online and talk about it and try to help others. I do love mine, but it's no WRX like I really wanted but couldn't afford. Mine does have some annoying rattles though, but the dealer is going to check them out when I take it in for service this weekend.Do pay attention to the lower door-sill issue too. Mine has scratching, and I just picked up some automotive duct tape today to put on the sills to prevent scratching. In fact, I think almost every member here has had the scratching issue on their Rogue.

Return to “Rogue Forum”