New rims

Nissan 350z / Nissan 370z general community discussion forum
jletteri20
Car: pearl white 2004 350z

I Just got a used 2004 350z pearl white and im now looking to get some new rims. The stock rims are okay but i want to go up in size to 18" and preferably I would like them to be black but im open to suggestion. there are so many different looks out there and as an indecisive person it is very difficult for me to choose the ones that i like. i was hoping to see if anyone had any suggestions on what would go well with my car.

BusyBadger
Car: '92 Nissan 240SX
'05 Nissan 350Z
'13 Nissan Juke

My first suggestion is to look for some OEM wheels like the touring version wheels or, if you can find them, the Rays forged aluminum wheels from the track model. Both styles are 18 inches, they're OEM so you know they'll fit with no problems, you have a huge number of options for tires, you don't have to worry about picking up some hibcentric spacers and they'll keep the TCS/VDC happy.

You could also look for some of the second gen track wheels, still forged aluminium by Rays of Japan but the fronts are 18s and the rears are 19s.

I wrote a wheel identification thread a while back that has the size & offsets listed for each of the wheels along with images of each one.

Welcome to NICO! :badger

Return to “350z / 370z Discussion”