Chomps Nissan krom cube build

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
chompsticks
Car: Cube Krom

New pictures from explorations of Athens. Ga

Hope ya'll like

KromCube
Car: 2009 Nissan Cube Krom

The wheels and stance look so clean. How dark are is your tint? Im getting my front windows tinted over spring break, probably 20-25%. I think 25% is the darkest for GA law. Next Nopi event we should rep NiCO in our Cubes, that would be awesome.

chompsticks

My tint is illegal... Georgia law is 32% tint. Mine is at 35%, so it is not too much of a difference. Having a white cube makes it not to dark looking. NOPI would be awesome! I'll go if you go! BTW... I am going to go to Import Alliance on April 11th. You should come too!

damian666robin
Car: 2009 nissan cube

looks awesome man i really like the way it seats in the front

KromCube

Hmmm, I can try to hit I-A but its the last day before school starts back from spring break. I'd drive up that Saturday and leave Sunday afternoon. But I want to go to NOPI this year for sure. My Cube is mainly stock though. I'd like to go and meet up and hang out, sounds fun. Is there going to be a NiCO rep/group there?

chompsticks

THanks Damianrobin!

Krom cube, There will be other Nico members there, there is a post in the southeast regionals section. At least there will be some of their friends going and one of my friends. I believe all Nissan drivers will be at the meet and the. We will car pool down to the show. It should be interesting. Been told that it is like a poormans nopi! you should def come, I think there might be two other cubes there fro another forum!

KromCube

Alright awesome! Do you have any info. on location, time, etc.? Maybe we can meet up somewhere close. You're close but Im three hours south so a definite meetup location would be awesome.

chompsticks

A bunch of us are going to meet up at the varsity in atlanta at 9:30am and roll out in a caravan to the world congress center. It is $5 per car

So far that I know of for sure that is going is a CubeAltima240sxMaximaVersa

Probably a bunch of other folks too. I am not sure on how many people will be there. because there are aother groups/clubs going too. It is gonna be a lot though! zer...74194

BTW. Do not worry if you do not know anyone... I only know one other person that is going. An don't worry if you car is bone stock. There will will probably be cars there that shouldn't be on the road! Maybe.... LOL

KromCube

What time is the meet starting? And I was reading on other forums about how crappy the V's parking lot is with a full crowd, I've been there before and its pretty close quarters. But if it all works out, cool. Lets make sure we get the Cubes in a group to roll out. I'm still up, I'll chime in if I can't make it.

chompsticks

Might be just me and you as the cubes going. Not too sure though. I hope you can make it though, it will be a lot of fun and really interesting.

KromCube

Yeah man, I'll try my hardest to make it out! One question though, what time is all this taking place? I need to be back that night so I was wondering about the time all this is happening and if the crowd is worth the 3 hr drive. Im hoping lunchtime not late.

chompsticks

The event goes from 9am to 5pm in the parking deck which can hold 2000 cars....i believe it was over 300 hundred cars last year... Not sure the real estimate.

We are just meeting at 9:30 and getting in a carpool and leaving there at 10am to the parking deck.

I believe you can leave whenever you need to.

sharilewis

Im getting my front windows tinted over spring break, probably 20-25%. I think 25% is the darkest for GA law. Next Nopi event we should rep NiCO in our Cubes, that would be awesome.

Mobility Scooter Batteries

owinbush
Car: 1998 Inifinit Q45
2009 Nissan Cube

Hey.....I'll be at IA in my cube...I'm one of the owners of IA.Hope to see a good representation of NICO there.

chompsticks

Sweetness. Is your cube slammed like your Q?

KromCube

Perfect! That time is spot on. Im down for it! Thanks for the info. How far from the Varsity is the World Congress Center?

KromCube

Its a three minute drive, Mapquest is the answer to everything.

chompsticks

Sweet! I am excited. So far that makes three cubes! Not sure if owinbush will be caravanning from the varsity though. Still trying to get some more from another forum.

chompsticks

Undershots of the exhaust

KromCube

I got a room today at the Marriot right around the corner from The V for Saturday night. Im hoping the weather will be nice and no pollen.

cubeperformance.com
Car: Nissan Versa, Titan, 300ZX TT

Great job! Looks clean. Congrats!

chompsticks

Sweet! Another cube at IA! So far we have me and you for sure! Not sure about others though.... I am sure we will see some other cubes there.

Thanks for the comment cubeperformance! I honestly not sure what else I will do to my cube.

cubeperformance.com
Car: Nissan Versa, Titan, 300ZX TT

You
chompsticks wrote:Sweet! Another cube at IA! So far we have me and you for sure! Not sure about others though.... I am sure we will see some other cubes there.

Thanks for the comment cubeperformance! I honestly not sure what else I will do to my cube.
You don't have to do anything......it's perfect the way it is! At least in my opinion.

phreakanimal

The coilovers make it look awesome!! Tanabe FTW.

This cube rocks

killercube
Car: Nissan Cube

That cube is cold blooded!!!

owinbush
2009 Nissan Cube

chompsticks wrote:Sweetness. Is your cube slammed like your Q?
Nope its not slammed just lowerered

owinbush
2009 Nissan Cube

BTW I can't roll from the varsity....I'm one of the owners and meet organizers of ImportAlliance. All of us have to be there early to welcome you all.

chompsticks

Kromcube! See you there on Sunday!! If you can't find me (highly unlikely) just call/text me 678-468-3018 I should be there right at 9:30! maybe a few minutes late, depends on traffic and such.

Paul

Oh yea... Owinbush I'll see ya there!

chompsticks

Oh yea... nice weather... But TONS and TONS and TONS of POLLEN! Bleh! I could see it swirling in the sky the other day... Reminded me of The Happening.... The trees are attacking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KromCube

Leavin' the house now, this is gunna be fun. Too bad I couldn't bring our good camera, my sister has it for the day.

Return to “Cube Forum”