new owner

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
markb65
Car: 2008 nissan rogue sl

new owner here.. just traded my bmw 325 in for a rogue. Crazy, maybe, but i dont think so. Once my warranty was up, it was time to go. Too expensive and I needed something bigger. I looked at the Saturn Vue's and the Honda CRV, but I have had several Nissans in the past and I love them. I got a black SL w/ premium package and sunroof with mats, bumper protector, and a couple other things for 23000.00. I am loving it so far, but still trying to break it in correctly. Will keep ya posted and maybe post a picture or two.

philipa_240sx

Welcome to the forum!

Re Break in period: Vary your speed alot (ie. typical city driving). No cruise control or long highway runs. Nissan recommends following the break in schedule for 1200 mi (2000km). The initial break-in does happen this quickly, but the process may continue until +6000mi. Reason: the chrome faced piston rings used in modern Nissan engines are quite hard and take a long time to break in.

I've always liked the BMW 3's, but I've heard of the ongoing maintenence issues. Fantastic cars to drive, not the cheapest to maintain nor the most reliable.

RogueGirl
Car: Nissan Rogue 2008

Hi everyone,

First time poster and new Rogue owner here!

after months of drooling whenever I saw a Rogue I finally decided to exchange my Mazda Protege5 for that baby! SL AWD with premium package, color Airstream (silver)

I got it 2 days ago and I almost slept in it the first night, LOL!I do not have pics yet, at least nice ones so I'll send them later.

I've been lurking on this forum for a while now and it's a great community.

RogueGirl

philipa_240sx

I think we need to create a sticky for new member introductions.

zer...29160

markb65

here is mine, it is a crappy picture but it is the only one I have [IMG][/IMG]

roguemocker
Car: Nissan Rogue `08

LOVE the pinstripe! Did the dealer do that?

markb65

Yes, it was a dealer thing. The pinstripe is silver and black and I thought it looked pretty good. I looked at another Rogue w/o the sunroof that I almost bought. It was black and had a red and blue pinstripe that I would have immediately removed.

Return to “Rogue Forum”