new owner questions

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
jfk
Car: M35x

New M35x owner in Indpls, IN...2 Questions...I am getting ready to activate a Blackberry 7250 thru Verizon...will i be ok or do i need to switch carriers? I like verizon coverage but i also want my car phone to work...also, can someone tell me why, when i'm driving, various options/settings are "grayed out" and unavailable such as beeps and comfort and convenience, even though display, audio, and navigation always seem to be available? (35x w/ Journey/Tech) THANKS !!!

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

jfk wrote:New M35x owner in Indpls, IN...2 Questions...I am getting ready to activate a Blackberry 7250 thru Verizon...will i be ok or do i need to switch carriers? I like verizon coverage but i also want my car phone to work...also, can someone tell me why, when i'm driving, various options/settings are "grayed out" and unavailable such as beeps and comfort and convenience, even though display, audio, and navigation always seem to be available? (35x w/ Journey/Tech) THANKS !!!
Welcome to NICO!

Please post pictures and your driving experiences with you get a chance.

With regards to the gray'ed out options, I suspect that these are considered "unsafe" to modify while the car is moving, so that you can pay attention to driving.

Programmed by the Infiniti people that way, I suppose. Some of the choices for this graying may seem silly, but ... it is what it is, I guess!

Z

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”