New owner checking in.

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
MadOx75
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
Custom Magnaflow Dual Exhaust
Hertz/Audison Speakers & Amps

Well, technically its my wifes car, but its half in my name...lol. The lease on her 2009 Altima was up soon, and the dealer was running a 130% of KBB deal, so we went to test drive a Versa, a Cube, and a Juke. She took the Versa out first, an S without any of the goodies. It drove nice, but it there were no fireworks. As we were taking it out for the test drive, the salesman said he'd pull up a Cube. I asked him to bring the Krom edition that I saw on the lot. So we get back, and she barely gets the door open and says "I want it". So I we take it out for a drive, and she was sold. Two weeks ago when I mentioned the Cube, she was completely against it. I guess all it takes is actually driving one. I never got her into the Juke, but we did test drive one of them in January when I bought my Rogue, so its not like she didn't experience it at all. But we're quite happy with the Cube. It will make a neat little road trip vehicle.

damian666robin
Car: 2009 nissan cube

cool! cool! welcome here guys im sure you guys gonna love the cube as much as me and my wife robin :laugh:

chickenhawk2
Car: 2010 Nissan Cube

Hey Nice cube! Where did you get those wheels. I have the stock wheels with the hub caps. I really like yours!

damian666robin
Car: 2009 nissan cube

18" volk,s GTN 2 piece forged wheels got them at VR motoring
chomps is close to you and i see his sorta off a wheel whore :lolling: im sure he can lead you to a nice set of wheels

chompsticks
Car: Cube Krom

damian666robin wrote:18" volk,s GTN 2 piece forged wheels got them at VR motoring
chomps is close to you and i see his sorta off a wheel whore :lolling: im sure he can lead you to a nice set of wheels

LOL! I know another wheel whore, his cube is even more slammed than mine and he has like 20g in sets of wheels. :biggrin:

Return to “Cube Forum”