New Nissan Connect Software version 0810 For the 2018 and 2019 Rogues

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
howie411
Car: 2018 Rogue Hybrid

So I had my Rogue in the dealership the other day and they performed the Recall on the Backup camera for the 2018 and 2019s. Previously the Software version was 0154 and now it says 0810. Not sure what else was changed with the system update, but I'm going to have to guess it was more then a camera update to jump from 0154 to 0810. It also seems that isn't a manual update you can do from home.

excel_novice
Car: 2019 Nissan Rogue SV Hybrid

yes its something you could have done at home. its just a matter of plugging the 2 USB sticks into your USB port. the hard part is getting a hold of those 2 USB drives. NHTSA gives detailed pdf instructions (including a company and a phone number that lets you purchase these drives...but why would anyone do that?).

https://www.nhtsa.gov/vehicle/2019/NISS ... WD#recalls

the rogue pdf is RCRIT-19V654-9996

incidentally the problem was the backup cameras made after May 2018 would remember and keep using user settings...even if you set it to where you cant see anything. So the update will ignore your backup camera settings and restore them to default when you put it in Reverse. i havent tried it.

excel_novice
Car: 2019 Nissan Rogue SV Hybrid

excel_novice wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:18 pm
yes its something you could have done at home. its just a matter of plugging the 2 USB sticks into your USB port.
update to that. i was reading more filings from Nissan about infotainment software updates. Turns out Nissan Techs have a program on their laptops called ASIST that these USB sticks get downloaded to. then the tech has to follow detailed directions...like turn the car off and keep the doors closed for 5 minutes...then leave the software to update for 4 hours...stuff like that. we just cant work on our own cars anymore.

Return to “Rogue Forum”