new mexico nissan enthusiasts

Including NV, UT, AZ, CO, NM, and TX
slik_s13
Car: 1990 nissan 240sx hatch back

especially 240sx entusiasts i know i am not the only one that has a 240 in NM. where you all at??? ive only met one person from NM on the forums i would like to see more peeps from this area on the forums. so if any of you are from this area(NM) make a post in this thread, it dont matter what. i would post some pics but i dont have a camera at the moment well i do but not with me. but none the less just post your car mods or whatever i just wanna get to know some of the NM folks maybe we can get something going as far as meets, a garage day or any sort of event that will bring us nissan enthusiasts together. i know that theres rsw.com forums but im looking for nico members.

jfslenes
Car: 1967 Sunbeam Tiger GT2 race car

More data in the post in the SW region for the October Road Race. SWMS has had a number of Nissan cars both street and race at Sandia. Being a small state, all marques are invited to all events.

blackteam02
Car: Devil in a Blue Dress

(2years later) WHOOoOOOooOOOP!!!not a 240 but i thought id post up anyway.

CriderS14
Car: 95 240sx

Clovis, NM- I'm currently deployed but i just bought me a nice 95 240. Plan on throwing in a sr20, and maybe making some meets out there. email is [email protected], hit me up sometime.

blackteam02
Car: Devil in a Blue Dress

woooow i just sold CP pistons w/ eagle rods for the SR20(all) to a drifting team in FL. a few weeks back.

Return to “Southwest Region”