New member. Where to buy parts for Nissan Pao?

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
Blackbelt
Car: 1989 Nissan Pao

Hi. My name is Dave. This site was recommended to me by Michael Karesh of True Delta. When i sold my PT Turbo convertible, which was on True Delta, Mike asked me if i replaced it with anything,m and i told him that i bought a 1989 Nissan Pao. He wrote back that he knows someone who has one so i asked if he knew where i could get parts. He suggested this site so here i am.
The car is a 1989 Nissan Pao. It has the MA10S 1 liter engine and 3 speed automatic transmission. Mine has canvas roof option. It has 77K miles on it. It's in good driver condition. Haven;t driven it much due to the weather here in W PA. Plus i wanted to replace the timing belt before running any miles. The one source of parts i have found is Amayama trading. They seem a bit pricey though. I did find a timing belt kit on Ebay, so i ordered it and just got it a few days ago. I would appreciate any and all info on parts for the Pao. Also wondering if anyone has experience working on this engine.

RicerX
Car: '20 Titan Pro4X

Welcome welcome welcome!

PapaSmurf2k3
Site Admin
Car: 2017 Corvette, 2018 Focus ST, 1993 240sx truck KA Turbo.

Welcome aboard Dave.
I honestly have no idea where to find parts for the Pao, but maybe someone else here will. I'm going to change the title of the thread to bring more attention to your problem.

JustinsPAO
Car: 1990 Nissan PAO, Manual Transmission, Sunroof

It all depends on the parts you need. Here is a parts breakdown I use to reference part numbers, then Google them: https://www.megazip.net/zapchasti-dlya- ... k10-620332

It's also easier to Google the parts under "K10 Micra" or "MA10S" I live in the states and have been able to find some of the parts here since the K10 Micra was sold in Canada.

nissangirl74
Car: 2014 Xterra Pro4X, '12 Titan 4x4, '98 240sx, '89 Pao, '77 620, '72 240Z w/RB25, '68 510, '67 WRL411, '67.5 SPL 311, '63 Bluebird, '63 NL320

We have a Pao. It hasn't needed any major repairs. Searching for "K10 Micra" as stated above is a good idea. Also, UK eBay. Other than that, we'll have to start looking for a Japanese resource. If I find anything worthwhile, I'll update this thread. Please do the same.

Blackbelt
Car: 1989 Nissan Pao

Thanks for the posts. I have found some resources that others may find helpful.
First of all, to determine parts needed and part numbers of those parts:
https://partsouq.com/
All you have to do is type in your VIN# (PK-*******) and pick your subsystem.
You can either purchase parts there or google search the Nissan part numbers
The other one i have used is:
https://www.amayama.com/en
Some of their pricing seems a bit high, but the shipping isn't too bad considering the stuff comes form Japan. Lead times can be long though. I have placed 4 orders with them to date. They do seem to have some of the more obscure parts, including some clips i need for my door mechanism(drivers door wont open form the inside).
I have also found some parts on the Amazon UK site, but have get to place any orders there.
My PAO did not have the cargo cover included when i bought it. Havent been able to find one. Also fog lights are MIA.
I did just do the timing belt/tensioner/water pump/thermostat to mine, along with a coolant flush and fill and new plugs plus mobile one oil change. Ordered a new set of tires to replace the 12 year old dry rotted ones that are on the car. Looking forward to the cruising season......

Return to “General Chat”