new member, no pics yet.

1980-1986 Datsun 720 forums. All 720-specific topics and discussion can be found here.
fireballer77
Car: 720 datsun

I posted some info on the general site a couple weeks ago. My mom was givin a 1981, 2wd, Datsun 720 that was stored in a mouse & pigeon infested barn. Heck the farmer was so happy get rid of it he delivered it 35 miles, on a trailer of course. Luckily we found the key under the seat the farmer did not search too hard as the interior was a mouse nest! First thing we did to her was power wash, then oil change, new airfilter, and battery. She runs good, small vac. leak when plugged runs even better. Mice were living in airfilter compartment the filter kept em' out of the carb. They did not eat sparkplug wiring ( like they did on my 86' vw cabriolet ). Currently have pulled old seat and floor mat and insulation. Mopped and wire wheeled floor. have to patch one hole by pass. side rear drain plug. I cut a patch out of one at local salvage yard, think I will coat the heck out it with coating & poprivet it on. Got a couple nice seats out of a suburu wagon, newer rubber shift boot, new jute floor insulation. I will install that stuff soon. Then electrical problem work, (no turn signals) have not investigated yet. Will try to get some pix up too! , named her ole'yeller

PEZi
Car: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX Mitsubishi Racing Edition

well get some pics up my friend...

welcome

2kredz3
Car: 1984 Nissan 720

welcome i am new here too

fireballer77

i am in the (970) north of you a bit & the truck is bone stock it is in greeley if you ever make it up here you should stop by! no digital cam, but scanner but compuker illiterate but tryin'

2kredz3
Car: 1984 Nissan 720

fireballer77 wrote:i am in the (970) north of you a bit & the truck is bone stock it is in greeley if you ever make it up here you should stop by! no digital cam, but scanner but compuker illiterate but tryin'
i dunno where that is the best place to get good with computers is sitting at one good luck.

fireballer77

greeley CO home of the cow & dog feed plants just follow the smell they say! but i don't notice it much, as i have grown up wit it! my smeller not well! guess that is why chicks don't dig me haha! unpimped!

fireballer77

sorry that was every one but special for (303) in the nice town of Golden, home of COORS beer! north of you here! small mind small world! but yes my uncle owns a little 1977, 280Z we always called it the japanese corvette lil 2 seater version! If you come to see the truck i think we could get you a interview with the Z. (jet black w/blue pinstripe) speedo tops out at 160mph! i think it would get close!

breadbox
Car: Red 89 240sx,Black 89 Koop, White 84 720 4x4KC

Welcome. Cab owner? My girl had a Mk3 Cab, I almost had her in an amazing Mk2 Cab but she hates 5spd.

I am so glad I haven't had animals living in any of my cars, except ants.

PEZi
Car: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX Mitsubishi Racing Edition

fireballer77 wrote:sorry that was every one but special for (303) in the nice town of Golden, home of COORS beer! north of you here! small mind small world! but yes my uncle owns a little 1977, 280Z we always called it the japanese corvette lil 2 seater version! If you come to see the truck i think we could get you a interview with the Z. (jet black w/blue pinstripe) speedo tops out at 160mph! i think it would get close!
i'll make it up there eventually for sure... i'll be sure to hit you up

you'll actually be a bit south of me soon as i will be moving to fort collins sometime near august

Return to “Datsun 720”