New Member in MD, r32 gtr

Your stop for everything on Nissan's performance brand. Whether you're looking for info on the new Sentra NISMO concept, the GT-R NISMO, 370Z NISMO, or just some of the many NISMO branded parts - You're in the right place.
Sh00bs
Car: 85 rx7 F20c turbo swapped
96 328is drift car
k24 turbo ae86
stock 92 s13 coupe
LSA '13 Caprice

Hi there! Currently deployed overseas to the sandbox, gvnt civilan... due home in about 12 days :)
Put a deposit down on an r32 gtr with an april production month in 1992.. loan is approved and waiting for the car to get here for the agent to check it out then it's all mine.
Im a big rotary guy, and love older motorcycles and newish dual sports, turned 24 while I was out here about a month ago.

Plans are to keep it pretty much as is... maybe a different driver seat and steering wheel, and possibly a low key tune just for a few more horse powers. Been reading a good bit, the multiple ecu's and mas' sound like the biggest pita but coming from rx7's I certainly don't mind headaches and being patient.
117k km, hope to learn a lot here. trying to figure out how to upload pictures...

Sh00bs
Car: 85 rx7 F20c turbo swapped
96 328is drift car
k24 turbo ae86
stock 92 s13 coupe
LSA '13 Caprice

not where I originally posted this but ok

Return to “NISMO”