New Member (BMW addict in Recovery)

Forum for the unique Murano, and official home of Nissan Murano Club!
ErikM3

Hi all I think I have lost my mind recently due to my actions. I am a huge BMW fan and was very active on the M3 Forum and E 46 Fanactics. I never considered driving anything w/o a Roundel on it. My wife has even played with idea of getting a ///M symbol her her 42DDD's. I recently had a 540iS 6 sp and currently have a E36 M3 and E46 M3. Well I went looking at the X5 Sport and selling my E36. I by chance saw a FX at the BMW dealer lot and walked over to convince myself it was a POS. Well OMG the closer I got the more the FX intrigued me. I was interested enough to go up the street to Infiniti of the Palm Beaches for a closer look at this Jap Crap. To make a long story short I bought a FX 35 Sport AWD(Liquid Copper with Brick) and also got the Obsedian Black M45 sitting next to it. These Infinitis are unreal, they blow my BMW 's away for 2/3 the $$. My M45 loaded with the Prem Pkg and I love the Voice Activation and A/C seats and Bose system. The V-8 kicks the crap outta my M60 Series V-8 in the 540. I got the chrome finish on the phat 18"s and got Limo tint all around. The car looks evil, I ordered a custom plate "UNDRTAKR" cause it looks kinda like a hearse. The engine sounds awesome and will spin the rears at will. My favorite is the FX though after driving the 45 and 35 back to back the 10K price diff just wasn't worth it. I love the V-6 wail above 4K rpm and I have never had a vehicle that stops people in their tracks and just point and gawk. It is extremely well put together and I cannot see why people put down 50K on a X5 that is very underpowered and overpriced and has those little 70 series 15"wheels. Anyone here from Palm Beach County? On a unrelated note I saw Rosie O'Donnell at the dealership when I was there , she was trading in her Volvo C70 Cabrio in on a Black FX 45 and she also got a blue Q 45 as well. She looks more like a bull dyke in person than on her now cancelled TV show, getting fatter as well.

NY94J30
Car: 2000 Q45 AE

42DDD? really?

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Erik:

Welcome to our NICO forums!..:jazz:You may not know that many current Infinti fans are former BMW fans.Perhaps even the majority..

Enjoy your cars they sound awesome!

Fred..:)

ErikM3

PalmerWMD wrote:Erik:

Welcome to our NICO forums!..:jazz:You may not know that many current Infinti fans are former BMW fans.Perhaps even the majority..

Enjoy your cars they sound awesome!

Fred..:)

Wow very interesting, I believe you because there was another M3 in the parking lot and my saleshole told me he to was trading it in on a FX 35. My wife had looked at the FX45 a few months ago and we ordered one for her that was supposed to be delivered on 8/8 but she later cancelled the order for personal reasons. I never was really interested in the Infinitis but she was and she ordered it w/o me seeing it due to it was her car but man how my attitude has changed. The M45 continues to grow on me and I have only seen 2 others in recent memory a black one and white one. It s the best kept secret out there and I like because of that. i love just nailing it from a stoplight and seeing the experessions of 530i and Lex owners as the V-8 roars to life and I disappear. Woo Hoo

BTW I hope this place isnt full of the stuck up primma donnas like the M3Forum or full of a bunch of know nothing rich teeny boppers with 60K cars that mommy and daddy bought them cuz they are trying to make up for years of parental neglect.

Return to “Murano Forum”