New maxima owner looking for diagrams

The club for Nissan Maxima and Infiniti I30 / I35 owners, and the official home of Maxima Club of America!
Luckless
Car: 1999 Nissan Maxima

Hello everyone. New to Maxima but not Nissan. I recently picked up a GLE with 175003 miles on it for a song. Put 1200 miles on it so far and loving it.

Unfortunately I noticed a rather large coolant leak last night after work. Such disappoint... I replaced the suspect hose and subsequently discovered it's coming from the metal housing not the hose. Pinholes all over the metal. The part I need to replace is the metal housing where the upper rad hose connects. The temp sensor is located on the top of it. The small metal hose connection on the bottom is full of holes. Can't find the name of the metal piece so I can't order a new one!

I can't for the life of me, seem to find an accurate cooling system diagram for this car! Ive downloaded all the manual files on this site and scoured Google as well. Nothing helpful telling me which part I need to replace. I probably just missed it somewhere on this site.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to a diagram?

Thank you thank you thank you

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Flash777
Car: 2017 Nissan Maxima

Rogue One wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:12 pm
Not sure if this will help https://www.nissanpartsdeal.com/1999-ni ... parts.html

Thanks. I've been checking out this source. Very helpful and low prices.

Return to “Maxima Forum & I30 / I35 Forum”