New M45

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
spisam
Car: M45

I picked up my new M45 on Saturday from Sawgrass Infinity in Tammarac, Florida. I love the car. I already have 100 miles on it. The dealer was impressive. I was the best deal of three dealers I went to. Our salesman spent three hours with us and went over everything. The entire purchasing experience was a pleasure. Only time will tell if the service will be as good as the sales team.

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

Congratulations!!! Pictures, please! And don't forget to post in our poll (see sticky at the top of forum!)

Z

jEzTeR
Car: 07 FX35 - 02 Altima 3.5se - 93 240sx Hatch

Awesome!

post up some pics when you get a chance!!!!

spisam
Car: M45

I will attempt to post pics shortly. But, I'm blown away by the 14 speaker sound system. The DVD 5.1 AUDIO surround is awsome. Everything as advertised or explained in the manual. The heated seats do not work as well as those in my Lincoln LS but in Florida the cooled seats are more important and they seem to work fine. The navigation system does much more than the 2005 Lincoln LS in traded. For me the heads lights are fine. I'm happy with the car thus far. A little frustrated in controlled driving for the first 1200 miles. I want to open it up.

I bought the Road Hazzard Insurance for the tires. It was cheap for three years and several friends with M's suggested I do so.

In person, the Diamond Graphite is very pretty.

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

spisam wrote:A little frustrated in controlled driving for the first 1200 miles. I want to open it up.
Actually, I would recommend some spirited driving instead! It helps the rings seat way better, reduces future oil consumption, etc. - the local Frontier Infiniti dealer in San Jose told me the same thing three years ago!

Also, please do change an oil and filter change at 500 miles (or even less) ... gets rid of all the crud from the manufacturing cycle. Use a good dino oil (Castrol GTX 5W-30 for example) for the first 7500 to 10k miles.

Z

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”