New M45 sport owner. Need some help please.

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
youyou

Hi Guys,Well I just picked up an m45 sport last thursday and let me tell you that I am in love. This has by far been the best car I have ever owned...I will be posting a bunch of topics I think but let me start with this one.I live in Montreal, Canada. I have been looking at alot of pictures of this car online. I noticed that some of them have the shark fin on the back of the roof (like the bmw). And i'm wondering why I don't have that???I think it looks awesome and am just wondering how come mine doesn't have it. I basically got the m45 sport full full load top of the line,so i suppose that if this was an option then I would have gotten it.If anyone knows why my car doesn't have it please let me know... Is this only available for US cars??? And if so can I get it ? Is it expensive? And mainly does it have a purpose or is it just for looks??Please let me know.Thank you

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

Welcome to NICO!

I am pretty sure that the fin is a satellite radio antenna. Did you get that option? If not, then you do not have that antenna.

Z

youyou

Hi szhosain,Thank you for the welcome...Actually the sat. radio is not an option here in Canada on infiniti's.I can get it throush a third party though...Do you think I can get the fin installed in the US or order it from the US and install it here?How much is this option by the way in the US?Thank you for your quick response.

JDMEnthused
Car: Nissan 240SX

im sure you could.. just find a place that you can order it from.. there are a ton of sites for that kinda of stuff.. courtesynissan.com might have them but.. im not entirely sure so dont yell at me if they dont have it.

hope this helps. Wes

White Tiger
Car: 2006 M45 Sport with Journey, Tech, & Aero Package

Yes, that piece is for the satellite radio, which came with mine. So glad to have it.

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”