New JX35 owner

Discussion forum for the Infiniti JX35 / Infiniti QX60 - This 7-seat premium crossover dominates the class.
mnummy
Car: JX35

Actually I am new to Infiniti altogether. We had a Cadillac Escalade that we discovered had odometer fraud on it. The dealer purchased it back from us so we had to find another vehicle. We like the 3 rows of seats so after driving a JX35 we were sold. It actually rode much better than the Cadillac (very disappointing).
Now being new to this brand and all of the extras that come with it, I am having to learn what some of the features are and how to set/operate them. But the one feature that I am familiar with is the remote start. However, I can't seem to make mine consistently work. The last two vehicles we've had both had remote start and you could start the car blindly from a fairly good distance. With this one I can't seem to get it to start even 20ft out from it. Am I doing something wrong or is this normal operation? Even thought the owners manual says the remote start feature is WAY more than 20ft, I don't always believe what I read.

Return to “Infiniti JX35 / QX60 Forum”