new item for tuning BullyDog

A General Discussion forum for Altima owners, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to the NICOclub Altima Forums!
mcheddadi
Car: R8

niiiiiiice! can't wait to see the perf numbers on that baby!

crayzitalian3
Car: 2007 Nissan Altima 2.5S

this is going to be such a fun product because its so cool how you can download maps of people's cars and all that fun stuff that is jam packed in this lol. will deff right a review up on it on whatever i can, install, mounting (as if those aren't the easiest parts lol), using it, and other stuff. will also try to get videos of using it, 0-60 comparisons of all the modes that the bullydog gt features. and whatever else i can

brokendan
Car: 09 alitma coupe 2.5s

my poor poor credit card new downpipe for one car... now a tuner for this one.. lol...happy early/late bday.. haha

crayzitalian3

lol happy early late birthday brokendan

what car did you order down pipes for?

Dest556
Car: 2008 Altima Coupe 2.5S

crayzitalian3 wrote: Join us for our annual Dog Days in Denton, Texas!
CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPI should have signed up for their email updates. The dog days in Denton were like, two minutes from my parents house. D=I would have went in a heartbeat.

brokendan

crayzitalian3 wrote:lol happy early late birthday brokendan

what car did you order down pipes for?
had to order a new 3" downpipe for my 91 mr2 turbo. my old (ebay) one cracked half way around the pipe right near the o2 sensor. sooo instead of ordering another ebay downpipe. i broke for something of quality. got one from this company called berk technology.

crayzitalian3

berk technology is a great company, how do you like the mr2, it has always been one of my favorite cars when i was little, i liked the newer body style, not the mr-s, but the one after your gen i think

brokendan

crayzitalian3 wrote:berk technology is a great company, how do you like the mr2, it has always been one of my favorite cars when i was little, i liked the newer body style, not the mr-s, but the one after your gen i think
its a fun car when its not broke down. lol. i have the mkii though which is what youre thinking of. i fell in love with tht body style whn i was a kid as well lol. thn one day whn my mkiii supra took a dump on me, i happened by this mr2. guy tried to sell it as twin turbo bc it said twin entry on the manifold lol.. id10t.. ha. but yea.. loves the twisties lol..buy one if you can!

crayzitalian3

hey guys, just got an email from ourdealsrock, they are receiving the tuners by the end of the month and then said should be sending out the tracking numbers, so get ready !

mcheddadi

Datalux wrote:
Thanks for the heads-up, Just ordered one! I guess we'll see if they ship anytime soon. (crosses fingers)
there's an even better deal guys! http://forums.altimas.org/zerothread?id=435301

EDIT: FIXED!
Modified by mcheddadi at 9:30 PM 7/4/2009

rjdmmfl1
Car: 2008 Altima Coupe, Radiant Silver, 3.5SE, Premium Package, VDC

mcheddadi wrote:
there's an even better deal guys! http://forums.altimas.org/zero...86978
MENDI, THIS LINK DOESN'T WORK FOR THE REST OF US... ONLY YOU

mcheddadi

fixed it

crayzitalian3

just got an email from bullydog, it's upsetting, but....

bobby said that he was told it will be out in 2 weeks, so nothing is yet to be set in stone.

sorry guys, it hurts you as much as it hurts me

but i guarantee it will be worth the wait, so hold on and be strong!

nurseryboy
Car: 09 370z 6MT Touring + Sport

LOL. I was just reading through the manual for the Diesel version and had to laugh a little when I saw the lowest rating you can get in their "Driving Coach" application. Looks like they have a little sense of humor.

crayzitalian3

lol i needed to see that after my mom slamming the backyard gate into my car, now i have a nice dent on the rear driver side fender and the rear bumper

i wanna cry

Dest556
Car: 2008 Altima Coupe 2.5S

Yeah, I noticed that too when I was reading the PDF the other day. Told my girlfriend and she had a laugh about it too.The gasoline PDF has a different description though. Something along the lines of, "Your car must be broken."

nurseryboy
Car: 09 370z 6MT Touring + Sport

crayzitalian3 wrote:lol i needed to see that after my mom slamming the backyard gate into my car, now i have a nice dent on the rear driver side fender and the rear bumper

i wanna cry
Dude.. bummer!!!

crayzitalian3

i know, it really is a bummer, i gotta get it fixed, but im not sure on how much it would cost, so i am going to have to hold up, but it's bothering the heck out of me, i wish someone would be like

"ooo come down here ill do it for ya, just bring some donuts and coffee" lol

crayzitalian3

i received another email from Bullydog

"So far that is what im hearing...unless something weird comes up..should be by the end of the month or the first of next. Bobby Rohmer Tech Support Bully Dog Sales And Distribution PHONE: (866) 285-5936 FAX: (940) 382-2467"

exactly what i didn't want to hear, i want to hear an exact release date, what he told me is exactly what he has been telling me for the best 3 months

gearhead05
Car: 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5 SE

crayzitalian3 wrote:"So far that is what im hearing...unless something weird comes up..should be by the end of the month or the first of next.
This is exactly why I held off on putting any preorder down. They have been saying "it'll be out at the end of the month" or "it should be out in about two weeks" for what, like 3 months now? Seriously, they need to shut their trap and work on the damn product. Don't say anything until you have shipped one. This is getting freaking ridiculous. /rant.

rjdmmfl1

I just requested a refund through truck add ons. The end of June or early next month??? Bullydog has been BULL$HITTINg us with released dates for months now. This is phucking ridiculous.

And regarding TRUCKADDONS, they took our full payment, knowing that the item hasn't even been released by the manufacturer, also knowing that there is NO definitive release date for the item. Meanwhile they just hold on to $300+ dollars with no end in site..... PHUCK THAT dude..... I'll reorder when BULLYDOG quits jerking us around with a release date, and when TRUCK ADD ONS actually has one in hand!

BrianAdams03
Car: '08 Altima Coupe 3.5 SE CVT

Well guess what?!?! I just got off the phone with bully dog and they said....................."The gt tuner is being shipped............

TODAY!!!!!!! "

Now unless they are screwing around with me, i asked 4 times litterly, "When?" "Today?" "Do what?", this could mean we can have our tuners by the end of the month with ease

If you don't believe me please call the number crazy put up PHONE: (866) 285-5936 and find out for yourself.

rjdmmfl1

BrianAdams03 wrote:Well guess what?!?! I just got off the phone with bully dog and they said....................."The gt tuner is being shipped...........

TODAY!!!!!!! "

Now unless they are screwing around with me, i asked 4 times litterly, "When?" "Today?" "Do what?", this could mean we can have our tuners by the end of the month with ease

If you don't believe me please call the number crazy put up PHONE: (866) 285-5936 and find out for yourself.
yeah, but crazyitalian has been talking with these folks since FEBRUARY, and he also got an email today, and they told him end of the month or next month....

these guys need to get their phucking stories straight!

gearhead05
Car: 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5 SE

rjdmmfl1 wrote:
yeah, but crazyitalian has been talking with these folks since FEBRUARY, and he also got an email today, and they told him end of the month or next month....

these guys need to get their phucking stories straight!
EXACTLY! I didn't even order one and this whole situation pisses me off!

crayzitalian3

hey Brian i really hope they aren't pulling some bullsh*t on you because this is ridiculous.

It's funny how with other products when someone is told it's being shipped today, everyone is like YAY or happy and whatever, but since you told us that they said it is being shipped today i guarantee everyone is going to call a bluff on it cause i am lol.

crayzitalian3

I just emailed ourdealsrock.net so hopefully they will feed me in with the information we really need.

i suggest someone email truckadons and ask them if they know what is really going on.

BrianAdams03
Car: '08 Altima Coupe 3.5 SE CVT

crayzitalian3 wrote:hey Brian i really hope they aren't pulling some bullsh*t on you because this is ridiculous.

It's funny how with other products when someone is told it's being shipped today, everyone is like YAY or happy and whatever, but since you told us that they said it is being shipped today i guarantee everyone is going to call a bluff on it cause i am lol.
Yea I really don't want to get my hopes up but the lady seemed to be serious about it so idk. Hopefully someone else will call and verify it too, just to make sure i'm not going crazy.

rjdmmfl1

OK, I called truck add ons today when I canceled, and they didn't know WTF was going on with bullydig...

I called bulldog as Brian stated, and the lady told me the exact same thing she told Brian, and she assured me that she was shipping them as we spoke on the phone... now I gotta go cancel my refund request...

THIS IS PHUCKING RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!! WHO THE PHUCK DOES BUSINESS LIKE THIS???????????????

rjdmmfl1

OK, I just spoke with TRUCKADDONS, I spoke with Peter.. Peter called Bullydog with me on 3 way, and let me hear them speak directly with the Bullydog rep while he called as a retailer...

the representative took my order, and put it at the top so that it would ship out today!!!

she stated that I should have the item by FRIDAY or Monday at the latest to Peter at truckaddons for clearing this while thing up...

So yes, these items will being shipping.......

TODAY!!

Many thanks to crazyitalian and Brian for the updates!!!!!!!!!!!!

crayzitalian3

awesome good job on calling rjd and i am so glad after waiting for 5 months, i mean i thought we would be waiting till fall, but its coming. YES!!!

omg i am so happy, my headers will be here friday, and hopefully next week the tuner should be here (don't take my word for that, i am just saying HOPEFULLY lol)

so let's see who gets the first email for a tracking shipment order thing!

Return to “Altima General Discussions”