New intake, short review

The G-Series Tuning Forum is the place to discuss G35/G37 performance modifications and mechanical repair.
350z-tech

Here is a new intake that a copmpany developed we are working with. The intake tube is made of aluminum and will come in: polished, chrome, or anodized: red, blue, black. A carbon fiber tube may also be available in the near future. The filter is a very high flow drop-in type stainless filter (drop-in replacement). The build of the kit is very high quality. The kit also includes two rubber sleeve to attach to pipe to the plenum and MAF tube.

This intake kit, makes use of the stock air box which is very well designed, shielding the filter from the hot engine bay. A ram-air duct may be an available option soon, and the filter and tube may be purchased separately. I would recommend the tube for those running the JWT pop-charger for a more customized look. we are trying to see if there is an interest in them!!

Also for g35 owners this is a good solution for those looking for Z-tubes.

The flow is definitely increased, and i can feel a stronger pull up top. Sound is not increased by much, but it is a little louder. The piping looks great and gives a nice contrast to the mosly black engine bay.

TUBES

FILTERS

BEFORE

INSTALLED

rydwhite
Car: 2003 G35 Coupe

Very nice. I have already installed the z-tube and pop-charger, but may be interested in going for the new tube. What are the prices?

350z-tech

well we are wating for the final modifications to be made and i will keep you all posted, i dont want to throw out a number just yet. saty tuned!!

vq35de
Car: G35 Sedan Leather 6MT

I made one of those the first week I had it. I took an old Hot Shot CAI I had laying around and cut it up to fit and it looks just like that. It isn't aluminum but it is smooth on the inside

rydwhite
Car: 2003 G35 Coupe

I wish I had some old car parts just laying around to do stuff with. They would probably just collect dust and get in the way though.

Return to “G35 and G37 Engine, Drivetrain & Tuning”