New Idea: Interior Spice

NICO's official source for Nissan upholstery, carpet, headliners, and trim information!
Driftless240
Car: 1991 Hatchback

Sooner, most likely over later, I will replace my dash that has a little minor cracking like most 240's. This is 1/3 of "whats wrong" with my 240 also including a rusted SE Hatch and a slightly damaged fender, that is moreso the rare part, no mechanical issues yet *Knock on Wood*.

Well I was thinking, when I pull the dash I had planned to add Hyper White LED Gauge Cluster Bulbs that I found at autolumination.com, while the dash was out. Well I had a thought... What would you guys think about Tinting/Smokeing the Plastic Cover protecting the Cluster? When on, seeing that it will have LED's, it will be perfectly visable when running & when off it will be Black. Also when I go Ka-T, I will have [Imperial?] Defi Gauges (White Display), which as most do/should/or now know, are Tinted and have LED lighting that peaks through when on, so on top of the custom idea I will also have a theme going.

So what you guys think of my idea??

turbo_dreams
Car: 92 240 sx hb w/ 120k miles.

not a bad idea at all, kind of like those new cars w/ that feature, n goodluck w/ the dash swap, i just did mine last week....never again

drifthappy
Car: s14

that sounds like a badass idea u should post pics when u do it.

Driftless240
Car: 1991 Hatchback

Ok, I am going to go through with it, based no my 3 threads, everyone seems to like the idea! And well I have a spare, so mine as well give it a shot!

SketchyRollin564
Car: SR hatchback in the werks

Any updates? Sounds like a cool idea.

s14tan
Car: 95 ZenKi SE w/ S14 SR GT28r and bolt ons

its gunna look nice

SketchyRollin564
Car: SR hatchback in the werks

Driftless240 wrote:Ok, I am going to go through with it, based no my 3 threads, everyone seems to like the idea! And well I have a spare, so mine as well give it a shot!

Return to “Interiors”