new here, introduction and project possibility

1965-1971 Datsun 521 forums. All 520 and 521 topics and discussion can be found here.
2tall

Hi, I am Josh, and I am picking up a 71 521. it's all stock, and hopefully I will be able to fit in it to drive it. The reason my name is 2tall is I am 6'5", and 270 lbs. I will have to swap the bench seat out, and the steering wheel, so I can fit inside the truck.

I am trading a 92 Acura Integra that needs smog for the truck, it runs, and ( YAY!! ) no smog in Cali!!!

So hopefully in the next couple days, I will have pics uploaded.

Any suggestions for the seat issue? And it needs a tailgate and minor things, but the truck is basically a creampuff, and the bench seat only has a 3" piece on the top of the driver side missing. It still has a Monte Carlo ( brand, not car ) AM radio and has the original 4" pink slip.

2tall

well, I guess that nobody gives a s*** , but i am picking the truck up thursday.

By chance, does anybody in NorCal wanta trade for a 73-75 620? I like the body a LOT better, and they have a little bit more room for me.

phlebmaster
Car: 1973 240z L26 4spd rip roar and ready to go!

Welcome to the forum....

I think the problem is that you are trading your car for this 521 that you know does not work for you...and you want to trade again.

Why not just look for a 620 if that is what you want...they are everywhere and cheap too.

Return to “Datsun 520 / 521”